What's your view/opinion on today's market movements?

Hi dkami, your EUR/AUD has been trending downwards for few hours now and you, as well as me, have got some decent profits;)...

I have closed out all my EUR/Aud short positions and is scalp trading it on the rise......I don't want to take chances for any surprises in tomorrow RBA's rate decision :p.....still have some AUD/USD long positions running from last week and will close them out as they go into profit.

You use EA to make your trades for you???:confused:...hmmm...if you had intended to take those trades, why didn't you preset pending orders?

I am still scalp trading the EUR/AUD on the rise.....and it was moving quite a lot today and so I managed some nice profit...and all thanks to you for alerting me to this pair;)

The AUD/USD didn't move up much today and so I only managed to close 3 positions that barely went into profit....but with the positive swaps, the overall profit were ok;)

In today's news, market reaction wasn't as volatile as I thought it might be due to data and news coming out from China, the EUZ, and US....but they were interesting...especially during the ECB meeting where Draghi was referred to as similar to James Bond with "License to print"....
So international financiers and bankers do have a sense of humor like all of us humans ;)

I am still short scalping the EUR/AUD on the rise and trying to close out profitable long AUD/USD positions which have been running since last week.

You use EA to make your trades for you???:confused:...hmmm...if you had intended to take those trades, why didn't you preset pending orders?

I am still scalp trading the EUR/AUD on the rise.....and it was moving quite a lot today and so I managed some nice profit...and all thanks to you for alerting me to this pair;)

The AUD/USD didn't move up much today and so I only managed to close 3 positions that barely went into profit....but with the positive swaps, the overall profit were ok;)

No I don't use an EA the EA I used in my post is short for EURAUD:D

Yes I have limit orders on as per my previous post;)

Oh yah....no EA;)
=================
The possibility of "war" over Ukraine has depressed the EUR which is good news for me as I was able to profit from my EUR/AUD short positions;)
However, I don't think Russia wants war either....they just wants to exert their power over the territory which they still consider a part of Russia and have ambition of forming a Eurasia.

My personal opinion on the probable play-out, as soon as situation cools down somewhat in the Ukraine, is for Russia & the deposed Ukraine President (or someone acceptable to the majority of the Ukrainians) will issue a statement somewhat along this line to defuse the tense situation with the Western countries:
"We do not understand why the Western countries are getting so worked-up with Russian troops in the Ukraine? The good citizens of the Ukraine have appealed to Russia to help bring back law and order to their once peaceful country which, as you have all witnessed, from "gangsters" who have been destroying and bringing the country into anarchy. Russia, being a responsible & concerned neighbor, agreed to send armed forces to help the Ukrainian armed forces to help enforced and to bring back law and order into the Ukraine. Once law & order has been restored back into the country, our Russian forces will of course leave Ukraine.So what is the problem? There is no problem as far as we are concern!"

.....and the Rubble & Euro will jump back up, and all is back to normal as if nothing has happen.

What? Governments lying over a crisis in the Ukraine? How could anyone think any government capable of such a thing?

Oh yah....no EA;)
=================
The possibility of "war" over Ukraine has depressed the EUR which is good news for me as I was able to profit from my EUR/AUD short positions;)
However, I don't think Russia wants war either....they just wants to exert their power over the territory which they still consider a part of Russia and have ambition of forming a Eurasia.

My personal opinion on the probable play-out, as soon as situation cools down somewhat in the Ukraine, is for Russia & the deposed Ukraine President (or someone acceptable to the majority of the Ukrainians) will issue a statement somewhat along this line to defuse the tense situation with the Western countries:
"We do not understand why the Western countries are getting so worked-up with Russian troops in the Ukraine? The good citizens of the Ukraine have appealed to Russia to help bring back law and order to their once peaceful country which, as you have all witnessed, from "gangsters" who have been destroying and bringing the country into anarchy. Russia, being a responsible & concerned neighbor, agreed to send armed forces to help the Ukrainian armed forces to help enforced and to bring back law and order into the Ukraine. Once law & order has been restored back into the country, our Russian forces will of course leave Ukraine.So what is the problem? There is no problem as far as we are concern!"

.....and the Rubble & Euro will jump back up, and all is back to normal as if nothing has happen.

I'v used 1 EA before on a demo acc. and that was Henry lie's EA and it wiped out the acc:D

About Russia and Ukraine I can't really comment as I know very little about the two country's except what I see on the news which I take with a grain of salt:confused:

Oh yah I remember "old Henry" and how you "loved" him on his usd10k to usd1m program which failed miserably :p

Yup, the Ukraine issue is a storm in a teacup!;)
===================================

Did you see the AUD reaction just before RBA interest rate decision & rate statement???.......I was scalping trading like mad in both directions and managed just over 6% profit on my total "small" account balance;).....I have closed all short positions and maintain some long ones as I am very much still "quietly optimistic" with the AUD over the EUR and the USD:p...

What? Governments lying over a crisis in the Ukraine? How could anyone think any government capable of such a thing?

Nooo, the Russian government never lie....they may bend the truth a tiny-bitty-bit, but NO, they never lie:p...the Russian armed forces are in the Ukraine on the explicit request of the Ukrainian people to help restore law & order;)

====================================

I have been scalp trading the AUD/USD (both directions) and EUR/AUD (all shorts) throughout the Asian & European sessions with pretty good results.
With so many long positions still opened on the AUD/USD, I dare to open larger lot size (3 times those of longs) on short and close them out in bigger profits.
As a result, I was able to managed over 11% profit over total balance on my "small" trading account.

I will continue to trade this way during the US market session until I am too sleepy to trade:p...however, I will try to close out all position which incurred negative swap rate.

Back