What's your view/opinion on today's market movements?

Hello RahmanSL

Spotted your post earlier on the other thread, I'll look into the EUR/AUD and your favorite pair, but first I think I may look for a new broker or did this really take place on the (EUR/AUD) 02/Mar/2014, it occurred at 23.00 broker time (10.00pm GMT) start of this trading week. Open: 1.54697 Close: 1.54754 High: 1.54821 Low: 1.48212

Another malfunction or man-made (wiping out) in progress.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Attachments

• euraudh1.png
    euraudh1.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 6
Hello RahmanSL
Spotted your post earlier on the other thread, I'll look into the EUR/AUD and your favorite pair, but first I think I may look for a new broker or did this really take place on the (EUR/AUD) 02/Mar/2014, it occurred at 23.00 broker time (10.00pm GMT) start of this trading week. Open: 1.54697 Close: 1.54754 High: 1.54821 Low: 1.48212
Another malfunction or man-made (wiping out) in progress.
Good luck
ilearn2t

Not quite sure what was the price for EUR/AUD on 2/Mar....but the attachment is what I have from my broker.

Attachments

• Screenshot for Liz 4-Mar-2014.jpg
    Screenshot for Liz 4-Mar-2014.jpg
    432 KB · Views: 6
Hello RahmanSL

Looking at the 4H chart of EUR/AUD, there is an uptrend towards 1.5401, 30M downward 1.5347 and 5M might just favor downtrend, to suit my pattern. :cool:

Red lines = 4H
Yellow = 30M
White = 5M

Good luck
ilearn2t

Attachments

• euraudm5.png
    euraudm5.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 4
Oh yah....I was scalp trading shot the EUR/AUD at the 1.540 levels and did pretty ok;).......it's now down to the 1.536 levels and I will patiently wait for it to reverse to scalp it at the higher levels:p

So, was the feed price given by your broker comparable to mine?

Good for you if the EUR/AUD is going your way;)

Thank you for the info and all the best

Hello RahmanSL

Your brokers settings look spot on with my other broker, so the big "spike" broker is already in the bin. Thanks for the feedback.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello RahmanSL

AUD/USD 4H down 0.8933 30M up 0.8962 5M down 0.8939

See image:

The Australian Industry Group (AIG) report will be released at 10.30 GMT tonight, its usually a report that goes unnoticed most times, but it might cause a few quick up and downs just before and shortly after release.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Attachments

• audusdm5.png
    audusdm5.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 4
Thank you Liz.....seems like the AUD is using any news excuse to move up-and-down these days:p...but it doesn't really affect my trade account as I am on longs and will take short trades if price move up sufficiently to scalp some quick pips.

Anywhere, I think I will call it a day as it's just past 12.26am here and I need to wake up in 5 hours time to catch the early Asian session and to see what else has developed while I sleep:p

Good night Liz....thank you very much once again and all the best.

I woke up late and missed the AUD/USD move up to the 0.899 levels due to positive data coming out from Aussie land & China:(......but I still managed to catch it at mid level closing out some profitable running long positions....open some shorts and closing them when the price somewhat spike down to the 0.893 levels.
In matter of minutes, I managed to realize total profits of just under 9% over total account balance of my "small" trading account ;)

Today, I will continue to scalp trade the AUD/USD in both directions......and also the EUR/AUD if opportunity arises.
I have taken some long positions at the 0.8943 levels and hold them to see what develops during European session. I am still using my last week pivot level at 0.89782 as reference with S1 at 0.89744 and R1 at 0.90190

Update on my posts

AUDNZD 1st buy @ 61.8 (1.0665) will buy again @ 1.0588 (limit order) with 1st target @ 1.0946 SL under 1.0491 (I'm not real confident about this trade due to fundamentals)

AUDUSD was not triggered @ my D1 support and now will stay out until I get buy signal

AUDCHF 1st entry @ .7941 this is long term carry trade read previous post

EURAUD limit sell was not hit but entered short on RBA spike @ 1.5400 and will stick to my previous EA post trade just with an extra entry:)

DJ30 triggered @ close of gap (16324.50) target,SL as per previous post

P.S. I don't use SL but hold for retrace to break even if price goes against me and collect positive swap;)

Hello RahmanSL

Your brokers settings look spot on with my other broker, so the big "spike" broker is already in the bin. Thanks for the feedback.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Yep spike like that I don't blame ya!

Who was the broker?

Back