What's your view/opinion on today's market movements?

Please do and buy a boat load of it, I'm all out and would like price to hit $1112:)

...hmmmm...if that Ruler-of-Upper-and-Lower-Nile is to buy a boat (barge) load of that yellow stuff, he will be taking a chunk of the metal off the market which....since there will be less available...will drive up the price; correct??:p

==========================

Was merrily scalp trading the AUD/USD in both directions during Asian session making pretty good profits and then, a few hours before European market opens, made the mistake of entering too many "sell' positions just above my S1 level 0.89447 and got bogged down :(
It's not a fatal mistake or anything like that, but it stopped me from scalping fearlessly on the upside and losing potential profits.

I am still scalp trading the AUD/USD in both direction, but on a very much more cautious manner.
I hope the AUD will weaken again and then, after closing out those shorts in profits, will start scalping "fearlessly" again;)

...hmmmm...if that Ruler-of-Upper-and-Lower-Nile is to buy a boat (barge) load of that yellow stuff, he will be taking a chunk of the metal off the market which....since there will be less available...will drive up the price; correct??:p

Well if we lived in a honest world and the Ruler-of-Upper-and-Lower-Nile was running the show that would probably make perfect sense but unfortunately we have bankster's on fraud street manipulating everything that's tradable running the joint and no fear of reprisals (read bailout with tax payer's money) with the backing of the FED and other privately owned central bank's around the world giving away cheap credit (read Counterfeit money):rolleyes:

Nice spike in EU as the jobless rate deepens across the Euro Zone 1.5000 here we come ROFL

...hehehe...would love to be buddy-buddy with Fed Chairwoman Janet Yellen ;)....imagine what we can do trading the forex:p

A trade I'v been waiting for for some time now to give good RR that is what I would call a medium term trade (could take few weeks to couple of months to play out) is finally starting to give the RR I'm looking for:)

I'll be shorting EURAUD @ 1.5500 and 1.5640 limit orders as I can't watch market 24/5 and another one between 1.5640 and 1.5830(safer way is bearish candle pattern off your resistance level on H4) with SL above 1.5832 with 1st target @ 1.4985 (as I don't use SL if price goes against me I will hold for positive swap and get out on retracement @ break even fingers crossed:))

P.S. This goes with out saying but only trade @ your own risk and use proper MM as on MN this retrace is only just above 38.2fib and could go much much higher;)

"...If you really want to make the big bucks on a sure bet it's the banksters you need to buddy up with..."

...hehehe...I wouldn't touch gold with a ten foot pole coz been burned too many times:p

For me, the Feb chairperson would be perfect as partner-in-crime:cool:...e.g if the USD is weak and everybody expect the Feb to confess to the poor state of the economy, just before the Feb is set to speak, I would buy the currency with everything under the sun. Then the Feb surprised everyone with some cock-and-bull-story (which, come to think of it, they and the ECB have been doing) and...wham...the USD go ballistic....hehehe...I wait for the huge spike to cool down, close out all my positions and quietly send a cheque to the Fed Chairperson :p
.........and this can be done over, and over, and over again with nobody the wiser....except my broker who will probably try to scam me or to hire me :cool:

==============================

Yes, thanks for pointing out that EUR/AUD set-up which I have already checked out, agreed with your assessment and went in with 2 shorts at the 1.54461 & 1.54485 levels.
Will try to replace them with stronger levels as opportunity arises.
Thanks again mate!;)

After closing positions in profits(couldn't resist taking profits) I opened up some more shorts and finally landed up with 8 shorts.
The positive swap rate from my broker is almost twice that for AUD/USD :cool:.....thanks again mate for bringing that to my attention and I might consider trading that pair exclusively if I can close out the rest of my still opened AUD/USD :p

Last edited:
Another trading week swisssshhhhh by.....and thankfully, managed another profitable week.

Start of the week, I deposited some more money into the "small" account to boost Equity level for any possible volatility from market due to the many news, events, and data streaming out from key economic countries.

At Friday market closing, weekly account appreciated by 28.64% over total account balance.
Overall account has appreciated 32.13% over total account size.

....and 47.41% increase over total deposit in 9 days of trading.

So, scalping without greed and concentrating on only one currency pair (2-3 is ok too) does pay off :).....if we all can maintain and manage our trades like this over long periods of time, there is no reason why we cannot do well in the forex maket.

Last edited:
Medium term trade!

DJ30 sell @ market or close of gap SL above high (16537.50) 1st target 15274.50

Price now @ 16182.50

Thank you for advance notice my friend......and have a fantastic trading week ;)

I am sticking to short trading the EUR/AUD and long AUD/USD for today and possibly the entire week.

However, I will probably just close out positions already opened on the AUD/USD and not open up any more trades as I plan to replace the currency pair with better paying positive swap rates on shorting EUR/AUD.

Despite all the negativity given by many analyst, I am quietly optimistic on the AUD for a few reasons. So we shall see how that will play out today and the rest of the week:cool:

Back