Where to start?

Learning technical analysis find a strategy that appeals to you and then use a demo account to get to grips with applying it

I would suggest to start from basic technical analysis tools like Support and Resistance, breakouts, pullbacks, trend continuation and reversals, learn common patterns and watch markets to understand in what circumstances these patterns appear and what can be correct risk reward settings for these patterns.

Hi guys, I am new here. I wanted to leave review about my broker. I submitted it sometime ago, but I see that it never surfaced. So I submitted review of my broker again yesterday, but still I can't see it visible. It may have been rejected by moderator, but I have not received any message, e-mail or notification, no request to authenticate my review. I could provide account data but I got nothing from moderator. Reviews are broken on this website, or what?

Hi guys, I am new here. I wanted to leave review about my broker. I submitted it sometime ago, but I see that it never surfaced. So I submitted review of my broker again yesterday, but still I can't see it visible. It may have been rejected by moderator, but I have not received any message, e-mail or notification, no request to authenticate my review. I could provide account data but I got nothing from moderator. Reviews are broken on this website, or what?

All is answered here:

Including how to contact FPA to follow up on a submitted review.

Learning trading forex needs the patience to get stage by stage, maybe many beginners come to join forex because forex looks like a promising business to earn for a short time, but this is the wrong mindset, forex trading is simple but not easy, without patience hard to survive.

All is answered here:

Including how to contact FPA to follow up on a submitted review.
Thank you.
After careful consideration, I decided to withdraw my efforts to publish a review of my broker. I am professional client in the UK with over £1M of funds available, but if FPA mods cannot edit my review and let me know what is wrong, but instead, they expect me to save entire review before sending, and re-send it again after its silently rejected, then I think I'll pass. I did sent second review again but it was rejected again, but this time after "appeal" process, finally I've received human reply what was non-complaint in my review. But still, I will pass at this point, I am not getting paid for my time here, I simply wanted to help and tell everyone who is a good broker for Professional clients in UK/EU zone. I wish all luck finding that by yourself guys, I've tried to post a review for your benefit, but it doesn't work. Good luck!

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: A reply was sent to you on July 14th asking whether or not you were getting referral fees. If you are, that is a conflict of interest.

The same reply told you that location checking is the first step of moderation process and told you that if you don't have a conflict of interest, you need to turn off the proxy or VPN and resubmit.

The entire text of your original review was included in the message so that you would not need to retype it.

Thank you.
After careful consideration, I decided to withdraw my efforts to publish a review of my broker. I am professional client in the UK with over £1M of funds available, but if FPA mods cannot edit my review and let me know what is wrong, but instead, they expect me to save entire review before sending, and re-send it again after its silently rejected, then I think I'll pass. I did sent second review again but it was rejected again, but this time after "appeal" process, finally I've received human reply what was non-complaint in my review. But still, I will pass at this point, I am not getting paid for my time here, I simply wanted to help and tell everyone who is a good broker for Professional clients in UK/EU zone. I wish all luck finding that by yourself guys, I've tried to post a review for your benefit, but it doesn't work. Good luck!

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: A reply was sent to you on July 14th asking whether or not you were getting referral fees. If you are, that is a conflict of interest.

The same reply told you that location checking is the first step of moderation process and told you that if you don't have a conflict of interest, you need to turn off the proxy or VPN and resubmit.

The entire text of your original review was included in the message so that you would not need to retype it.
Do you really think that professional clients would need your guidance when it comes to broker selection? Furthermore, as there are many nonmonetary benefits that can categorize as inducement (surely, as a pro you are aware of various ESMA Guidelines) it is perfectly normal for FPA to check for possible conflict of interest, as well as to retain discretionary right not to publish the review.
Lastly, regarding the acc.balance you indicate... as I happen to know quite a few pro traders, I can tell you that no self-respected trader would ever disclose such an information publicly, much less post succesful trading results in a forum.

Cheers.

Do you really think that professional clients would need your guidance when it comes to broker selection? Furthermore, as there are many nonmonetary benefits that can categorize as inducement (surely, as a pro you are aware of various ESMA Guidelines) it is perfectly normal for FPA to check for possible conflict of interest, as well as to retain discretionary right not to publish the review.
Lastly, regarding the acc.balance you indicate... as I happen to know quite a few pro traders, I can tell you that no self-respected trader would ever disclose such an information publicly, much less post succesful trading results in a forum.

Cheers.
Your opinions have no meaning whatsoever. On these forums I am anonymous and I can post whatever I want (within forum rules of course), but there is no connection between me and my real ID. I am not sure how can you not get that. I was happy to post about my broker as I usually do in places like TrustPilot. But looks like FPA is totally hostile towards real world, geniune reviews, so I won't be submitting them.
I already asked one of the admins to delete my account, no point for me to be here.

FPA Forums Team Note: The opinions of a long time valued member have meaning. The opinions of someone new who desperately tries to make himself seem more valuable by bragging about his trading balance don't carry much weight. Because you also seem intent on manufacturing and spreading conspiracy theories and have been warned twice about taking another thread off-topic, your views carry even less weight.

Since you want to leave anyway and since we didn't want to risk you tripping while exiting and further bruising your ego, we've banned you.

I would suggest to start from basic technical analysis tools like Support and Resistance, breakouts, pullbacks, trend continuation and reversals, learn common patterns and watch markets to understand in what circumstances these patterns appear and what can be correct risk reward settings for these patterns.

Back