Where to start?

I'm getting very confused. How do I start understanding the process. Actually, what is the procedure to start with Forex.

Once I read a short book on Forex and knows a very little about Broker. Please, help me to start.

Thanks in advance.
Have a look on babypips there education section it’s free

Yes i guess forex trading on a demo account helps learning forex trading processes more easily when compared to other learning resources. These demo comes with free virtual money so if any of our trades went bad we actually learn from those mistakes.

Start trading is easy, but to be a profitable trader is not, this required good learning of how to manage money to make money by combination, knowledge, skill, psychology trading also investment strategy.

I recommend start with demo account and meanwhile understand what type of trading is better for you: d1 or m1 trading, forex or stocks

I recommend start with demo account and meanwhile understand what type of trading is better for you: d1 or m1 trading, forex or stocks
When we are doing our trades with the help of the Demo trading accounts we can start learing about the markets more and also in the process become Better Forex traders.

Agree, I learned many strategies when I traded on demo, checked their returns, profitability and only when I got something I could apply for real account I started to trade real money. Without it market lessons would be too costly.

Yes demo accounts remain useful, we can make demo accounts for practice and learning, this is free of charge, not only beginners but sometimes experienced traders use demo accounts for backtesting trading systems or robot trading, out there are so many demo accounts used to promote trading signal.

I think learning technical analysis and how to read a chart is the best starting point. From there open a couple of demo accounts and get used to using the trading software

Back