• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Which Forex Broker is Good

You can earn by investing a small amount, you just need to know how to do it) Leverage will help you with it.
This is instilled in you brokers and advertising, in fact they will eat you)
We need a proven broker, and good capital for the start.Then the results will please you.

i'm wondering if the brokers whose ads are on banners on this site are good.

AsstMod does his best to keep the bad brokers away from the ad department. On the other hand, today's good broker could turn evil tomorrow. Also, I believe some of the ads come in through Google.

Another thing to keep in mind is that there could be a very good broker which does not meet your trading needs. If so, that doesn't help you at all.

Remember - if you see an ad, it's because the company is supporting the FPA, not because the FPA is supporting the company.

Back