• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Withdrawal scam by btcusdt investment ltd

I am having an issue with a company
SCAM!!!!!

WANG YIFEI (ALISA, FEIFEI)
852-6594-3321
+44-7984-818908

ANTHONY
1-281-849-7448

OA CAPITAL HOLDINGS LTD. - COMPANY IS REGISTERED IN LONDON, ENGLAND IN FEBRUARY 2021.
THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM. I WAS LUCKY THAT I DIDN'T SEND ANY MONEY, BUT DID SEND MY DRIVER LICENSE AND MY MAIL ADDRESS TO OPEN A TRADE ACCOUNT.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

SCAM!!!!!

WANG YIFEI (ALISA, FEIFEI)
852-6594-3321
+44-7984-818908

ANTHONY
1-281-849-7448

OA CAPITAL HOLDINGS LTD. - COMPANY IS REGISTERED IN LONDON, ENGLAND IN FEBRUARY 2021.
THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM. I WAS LUCKY THAT I DIDN'T SEND ANY MONEY, BUT DID SEND MY DRIVER LICENSE AND MY MAIL ADDRESS TO OPEN A TRADE ACCOUNT.
I am based in Japan and I have a similar experience. That’s why I signed up here to seek some help.

Hi! My attention was caught by the name “Zheng”. The broker who scammed me mentioned this name in our conversation, perhaps inadvertently, because the lady who convinced me to invest didn’t introduce herself as Zheng.

Attachments

• 3E58B37E-C182-49F0-A3E9-264B91F8E1E2.jpeg
    3E58B37E-C182-49F0-A3E9-264B91F8E1E2.jpeg
    245.3 KB · Views: 8
Nice to meet you all.
I am Japanese.

I was solicited by a Taiwanese woman I met through a matching site to trade overseas forex and opened an account with BTCUSBT investment limited.
I was instructed to get support for depositing and withdrawing money from her account manager, Kate, via "LINE".

I started trading on December 3, 2020, with 300,000 yen ($2,900).
She acted as my analyst and gave me trading instructions. Then I deposited 1.2 million yen ($11,500) as she instructed me to add more margin to make a bigger profit. (At this point, my total deposit was about $14,000)

On December 8, she instructed me to ask Kate to tell me about the VIP system.
1 cumulative deposit: $3,000 -> 20% reduction in transaction fees
2 Cumulative deposit: $50,000 -> 40% reduction in transaction fees
3 Cumulative deposit: $10,000 -> 60% reduction in transaction fees
4 Cumulative deposit: $150,000 -> 80% reduction in transaction fees

She instructed me to aim for a cumulative deposit of $30,000, but since cash alone was not enough, I felt it was too risky and once refused the instruction. However, I ended up selling my other financial assets to make the deposit. This was a big mistake. (Total deposit amount: $30,722)

On December 23, I told Kate that I wanted to withdraw all funds ($133,968).
Kate told me that I had passed the withdrawal review and that I should pay 20.315% ($20,974) of my earnings ($103,246) as income tax within three business days. Kate also told me that once the taxes were paid, the requested funds would be deposited into my bank account in three business days.

I thought this instruction was very strange. I asked why it was not deducted from my earnings.
Kate replied that she could not process the payment because the funds had already been transferred to "Tokyo Collateral Co.
I also pointed out to Kate that the tax rate should be different from the Japanese tax rate.
Kate replied that she didn't know, as it was managed by "Tokyo Collateral Co.

I submitted a withdrawal request from the CRM center on the web on December 24 just to be sure, and I received an email from BTCUSDT informing me that the withdrawal request was completed.

On December 25, I borrowed the tax money from my parents and applied for payment to Kate. I made the transfer to my Japanese bank account as instructed. Within the same day, Kate replied that she had received the tax money and submitted it to the "Tokyo Collateral Co.

I was very skeptical about this company, so on December 28, I asked Kate to tell me when my money would arrive.

The next day, December 29, Kate reported back to me. The next day, on December 29th, I received a report from Kate saying that the transfer of funds to my bank account had failed due to suspicion of money laundering. She also told me that I had to pay 20% of the application amount, about $27,600, as protection money in order to transfer the funds. He told me that the money would be deposited into my bank account within the same day. However, I was told that if I left the funds unpaid after January 15, I would be charged 1.7% of the applied funds daily as a custody fee.

I felt this was obviously strange. However, I foolishly borrowed the protection money from a financial institution and paid it in installments on January 12 and January 13.
Then, four hours after I made the payment, my analyst girlfriend reported that she could not log into my account. I also tried to log in and it seemed that all accounts had been deleted.
Of course, Kate did not report any payment received that day.

Please let me know what I can do to help. I feel very shame for wasting my parents' money. I don't want to be another victim like me in the future.

Sincerely yours
Hi Hiro,

Sorry about what happened to your investment. I’m Jun, a foreigner working here in Japan. I also fell into the same trap and I’m finding ways to recover my investments. It’s not close to how much you have invested but it’s still my hard-earned money. I have started taking steps to recover my loss by sending a report to JFSA. So far I haven’t received a reply yet. I’m planning to make an appointment with CANC for consultation. And of course, signing in here. I’ve read your exchanges with The Punisher and I’m taking notes of his advice, perhaps They would apply to me, too.

I have the bank information of the depository accounts, which are all in Japan. What would you suggest that I do with them? Should I report them to the police or go to the banks directly?

My other concern is my Japanese language level is not that high.

I’d be glad to hear from you. I’d lile to join any efforts you may have in mind to help prevent this happening to other people.

Hi Hiro,

Sorry about what happened to your investment. I’m Jun, a foreigner working here in Japan. I also fell into the same trap and I’m finding ways to recover my investments. It’s not close to how much you have invested but it’s still my hard-earned money. I have started taking steps to recover my loss by sending a report to JFSA. So far I haven’t received a reply yet. I’m planning to make an appointment with CANC for consultation. And of course, signing in here. I’ve read your exchanges with The Punisher and I’m taking notes of his advice, perhaps They would apply to me, too.

I have the bank information of the depository accounts, which are all in Japan. What would you suggest that I do with them? Should I report them to the police or go to the banks directly?

I’d be glad to hear from you. I’d lile to join any efforts you may have in mind to help prevent this happening to other people.
Did you open your own thread yet?

i was already fallen prey in to this scam and lost my hard earn money. I had been contacted by same `name Jenny (Wang Yifei) on Whatsapp (852 9522 3568). Since I live canada initially she messaged from US number(+1-305-791-6654) saying she is running a fitness equipment manufacturing company called bofit (https://www.bftfitness.net/)when i you sent message to wrong person she apologized and after two days messaged me and said that was mistake and started to chat casually and said let be friends and given a personal number the one mentioned above. After few days of chat sent me the message of trading screenshots showing exact same screenshots showing profit of $129,000. I have had idea of learning forex trading which made me to fall prey in to this scam. She told me to register an demo account with OA Capital Holdings FSX and given me the trade call saying analyst giving her the information. Same was done for 2 - 3 trades and she introduced me to a broker name Bryan(852-5296-8297 and 852-6168-0354) to open live account. He asked me to inject funds through cryto currency using cryto.com. He asked to do minimum investment required as $10,000 USD. I said i cant afford that much then they convinced me to do partially so i have sent $6000. Next week onwards she started to give me the trade calls and made money upto $1500 in that charged commission as $20 for each lot. Then they given 2 to 3 calls and made me to make me upto $5000 profit. Meanwhile she keep insisting me to inject more funds to earn more profit. I transferred another $3500 USD. Apart i tried myself lost some money and told her she was perplexed on that. She told not to do that. Next two trades she made me to earn back the loss. And next to that week she stopped giving trade calls and started to pressurize me to inject fund saying that i have to have my own analyst. For that they initially said that i have increase my balance to $50,000 USD i said i cant afford for that. Then say said $30,000 USD to have Junior analyst. During that time i have $15000 in my trading account. I said by doing 2 to 3 trades i can reach that amount then why you are asking to inject funds. I said will quit and asked to withdrawal last week. That broker guy said do the last transaction and will arrange for transfer.. But in that trade call she give me wrong one made me to loss $3500 which also closed by itself automatically. When i asked she said system might prevent from loss so closed automatically. Again i inistited for withdrawal they were shocked and try to convince me and said they will give me another 2-3 trading chance earn back loss. I said i dont need i have emergency requirement initiate my withdrawal. But they said its weekend cant do transfer wait for next week. So today i messaged her to initiate transfer. She suddenly deleted her profile photo and number went offline. I feel very bad myself not just by losing the money ($8500) how i was fooled. I was very late to find this site.
Hope any who visit this site please be aware of this scum bugs and falling prey to them. Here are photos she sent me might not be true person i think as per reading the previous chats. since they are using someone's photo still am posting here..

@punisher, does it help if i file complaint in the HK police site.
Looks Like I have same person scammed me with similar way. Did you able to find anything how to recover our money or report to HK police?

Hi Hiro,

I also need to know how to recover my money/investments. You mentioned that you reported to JFSA, what is JFSA? Please let me know how your appointment with CANC consultation went?

Back