• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Withdrawal scam by btcusdt investment ltd

I am having an issue with a company
If you continue your communication with her and find out who is her forex trade broker? I bet his name is Edgar Harris.
Find the way for me how to withdrawal the funds. She and Edgar Harris both blocked me on WhatsApp up after scammed me with $50k usd.

I got scammed by the same lady Alicia (Wang Yifei) 852 9108 1802. She contacted me last month as a incorrect number and apologized to me and then gave me her personal number to become friends. She is very friendly with the conversations in the beginning and then a week later she started talking about FOREX how much money she is making every week. Finally to make the long story short, she got me to invest $10K as a start up.

Also she talked about her analyst and how they made her money. I wired $10K last week on October 19th and she allowed me to trade with her for the first 2 times. After that she told me that I have to have my own analyst which will be assigned to me once I deposited more money around $50K. Before giving them more money, I decided to do some research on them

Couple days ago while searching about the OA Capital Holdings reviews, I came up to this site and realized that this is a scam/fraud. I decided not to deposit any more funds but stayed in contact with them (just sweet talking and mentioning anything about the withdrawal) trying to get my $10K back. I did not wanted to make them upset so I just contacted my Bank (Chase Bank) and at the moment they are working on it trying to recall the wire but cannot guarantee they will succeed. I will post here once I find out from my Bank. I did not wanted to talk directly with this people in Hong Kong about the withdrawal due to they will find that I know something about them and will not reverse my $10K.
I got the same pictures that were posted by Skumer.

I feel really bad for the people that got scammed into this for a lot more than $10K. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hopefully Chase Bank will recover my money.
Hi ,man i m been scamed too by same name Roger and same story and they dont want returne my money ihave deposit big amount,please if you get any news from the bank iwill appreciate to share it with me ,please let me know any thing so i can get my money from this thiefs .

Hi Ramis, I am still waiting for a response from my JP Morgan Chase Bank. I recalled the wire on October 26 (5 days after I wired the funds) and they told me to wait at least 3 to 5 business days to hear something. It has been over 5 days now and yesterday I sent a message to my bank to see if they have heard anything. So far I have not heard from my Bank. In a meantime, I am still in contact with Alicia (just a sweet talking) here and there. Last week she asked me when was I going to deposit another $10K. I told her that I am in a difficult financial situation at the moment (just made up an excuse) but I will deposit more funds in about 2 weeks. I don't want to give them any idea that I have recalled the wire otherwise they will block me and take my $10K away. In regards to Roger Sewell (he is totally an idiot), last week I tried to look him up on LinkedIn and by mistake I hit the connect button. Somehow he got alerted and sent me a nasty message saying why am I try to obtain personal information about him. As you know LinkedIn is public forum. You don't go on it to obtain confidential information about a person. This happened on October 26 and I never replied to his nasty message that he sent me. He is on my back burner at the moment but as I said I am still in contact with Alicia.

I feel really bad for you. $50K is a lot of money. When did you wire the funds and thru what Bank? Can't believe these idiots are doing this to normal people like us. By the way have you tried to log into your account on OA Capital Holdings website. There is a tab about how to withdraw your money but the catch is that it requires for you to state your bank account number which I will never do. I personally think this Roger guy is not real or his picture. I am still showing $10860.00 in my account at OA Capital but I think it is a fake money and Roger is the one who has created OA Capital Holdings.

Once I hear from my bank, I will post it here. Since I have not heard from them, I am not really hopeful at the moment.

Thank you.

I heard from my Chase Bank about couple hours ago and they told me the following:

The status update is as follows: • We raised recall on 10/28 and sent recall message to the other bank on 10/28 due to no response we resent it on 11/3 . we are waiting for a response from the other bank. Please check back for a possible case update in 24-48 hours.

I still have hope but the hope is slowly going away. I personally think the bank that they are trying to recall my wire is probably owned by this scammer Roger Sewell. I would not be surprised.

Just about half hour ago, I got the message from Alicia telling me that Roger told her that if I don't trade or inject more funds into my account, my account will be frozen. I told her that it is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. I told her due to my financial difficult situation at the moment, I cannot inject any more funds into my account and please have Roger close my account and send me my $10K back.

So far no response from her which was expected. Lets see if the Bank can succeed recalling the wire.

Will keep you updated.

Thank you.

Hi Ramis, I am still waiting for a response from my JP Morgan Chase Bank. I recalled the wire on October 26 (5 days after I wired the funds) and they told me to wait at least 3 to 5 business days to hear something. It has been over 5 days now and yesterday I sent a message to my bank to see if they have heard anything. So far I have not heard from my Bank. In a meantime, I am still in contact with Alicia (just a sweet talking) here and there. Last week she asked me when was I going to deposit another $10K. I told her that I am in a difficult financial situation at the moment (just made up an excuse) but I will deposit more funds in about 2 weeks. I don't want to give them any idea that I have recalled the wire otherwise they will block me and take my $10K away. In regards to Roger Sewell (he is totally an idiot), last week I tried to look him up on LinkedIn and by mistake I hit the connect button. Somehow he got alerted and sent me a nasty message saying why am I try to obtain personal information about him. As you know LinkedIn is public forum. You don't go on it to obtain confidential information about a person. This happened on October 26 and I never replied to his nasty message that he sent me. He is on my back burner at the moment but as I said I am still in contact with Alicia.

I feel really bad for you. $50K is a lot of money. When did you wire the funds and thru what Bank? Can't believe these idiots are doing this to normal people like us. By the way have you tried to log into your account on OA Capital Holdings website. There is a tab about how to withdraw your money but the catch is that it requires for you to state your bank account number which I will never do. I personally think this Roger guy is not real or his picture. I am still showing $10860.00 in my account at OA Capital but I think it is a fake money and Roger is the one who has created OA Capital Holdings.

Once I hear from my bank, I will post it here. Since I have not heard from them, I am not really hopeful at the moment.

Thank you.
You can also consider contacting the Global Anti-Scam Organization. There is live chat available 24 hours a day and they may have new/additional information about this scam company.

Back