• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.ioption.com, Diogo Carvalho

I am having an issue with a company
I really do not know the mechanism of the FPA does not know how he will act in the event that the leaders iOption not present nor give any justification

I really do not know the mechanism of the FPA does not know how he will act in the event that the leaders iOption not present nor give any justification

Raimmaria, its seems your case still pending, can you Please go to iOptiom website and let them know about this thread again ?

Or I will go there and ask question about this issue ??

Just spoke with chat rep here is chat details
Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'chris'
chris:*Can you send me the source of this information please
Salim Raheem:*Hi Chris, chat was disconnected
chris:*Can you send me the source of this information please
Salim Raheem:*https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/23989-www-ioption-com.html
Salim Raheem:*Here it is
chris:*I am passing this information on to the relevant people
chris:*But they are Brazilian account managers
chris:*You are going to work with English team
Salim Raheem:*That issueis feom 2012 and no response on it yet, why its so ?
chris:*I am just Customer Support Mr. Salim. It is higher than what I can reach
chris:*I am sure the people in charge is doing something on this
Salim Raheem:*What is differences beetwen Brazilian and English team ?
chris:*Brazilians are with Brazilian and Portuguese speakers only
chris:*And English team works with English speakers only
chris:*Obviously
Salim Raheem:*Both will follow the same company rules...
chris:*Not true
chris:*I mean it is true
chris:*But they have different inner ruleschris:*Like "boleto" lets say, it is a sort of western union for brazil onlychris:*So a Canadian can't make boleto even in the company profile it is accepted
chris:*Because it is a Brazilain method
Salim Raheem:*Like Brazilian can steal money and English dont ?
chris:*WHAT?
chris:*definitely incorrectchris:*You know there are many companies that get jealous and fill these forums with bogus information
chris:*Because we are the one of lead binary options companies
Salim Raheem:*The simple question is I read the post there, the victim sent many email to your company but he/she didnt get proper solution yet.
Salim Raheem:*Its big question on your company man.chris:*We are probably dealing with it. But we are not going to publish our solution likee 5 year old and deal with it professionaly, man.Salim Raheem:*Why not ?
chris:*Because it is immaturechris:*Listen we are a regulated companychris:*There is no way that we didn't solve that problem until knowchris:*I mean it is almost 2 yearschris:*do you think a very well known company like ours will let that gochris:*The guy just didn't get back to the forum and updated itchris:*And you shouldn't also believe everything you see on the internet
chris:*Because as I said people get jealous and wants to ruin in this erachris:*So since you're talking to an actual person from the company, that's some reliable information there.
Salim Raheem:*Alright man thankns for your time. But Negative review made bad Credit and you have to accept this
chris:*We have millions of clients that come in every single day Mr. Raheem
chris:*I do believe that they trust in something bigger than that negative review
Salim Raheem:*Thats good for your company man.
chris:*As much as that is written, I would recommend you to keep your positive attitude and look for the good reviews as well.Salim Raheem:*Bye and thanks for the information
chris:*Bye
chris:*man

Cris is an attendant of iOption online and does not know who to send the issues to be resolved
On 26/02/2013 I Talked to her que I had been stolen and he wanted to speak to the manager and she puts iOption Mr Carlos Gonçalves just to talk to me while I was Accused him of coup
Lord 'll have to speak to Mr Leonardo or Mr Samy iOption
It seems that they hide
best regards

Yes, definitely we want the expert's opinion about iOption. In youtube i watched a video "ioption scam" and saw comment "only because you lost you cannot say it's scam, i earned money with them" but in this case they refer to a investor side problem. But things appear even if on your side it's all right and u make good trades, when it's time to claim your profits the problems are visible.

Salim, get them back on chat and ask more about their alleged regulators.

Chat Part 2 about Regulation...

Chat InformationPlease wait for a site operator to respond.

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'George '

George : Welcome to iOption, how may I assist you?
George : Welcome to iOption, how may I assist you?
Salim Raheem: I George
Salim Raheem: can you please tell me about your alleged regulators ?
George : CYSEC
Salim Raheem: More details please
Salim Raheem: are you still with me ?
George : Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission
George : have you registered?
George : OAMI-ONLINE - CTM-ONLINE - Detailed trade mark information
Salim Raheem: Thinking but not sure yet
Salim Raheem: I cant find ioption here Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission
Salim Raheem: Can you please give me reply on my question George ?
George : in process
Salim Raheem: In proecess what ?
Salim Raheem: *process
George : in process of finalising registration
Salim Raheem: you mean to say you are not regulated with CYSEC yet
Salim Raheem: Its still in process....
Salim Raheem: how can you say that you are regulated with CYSEC without got approval from CYSEC ?
George : i meant that this registration is in process
Salim Raheem: so you are not with CYSEC yet
Salim Raheem: right ?
George : as i mentioned the final registrar is in final stages
Salim Raheem: alright Thanks for your time...........

this is not its official name it is registered in that ioption is working around the word in many country,and that they lie about where they are and the use fake identity and title in order to scam and steal people money as in my case a victim of this company ,that part of its coverup uses many virtule offices in London ,Cyprus while there reall office is in Israel in Ramat Gan
Tupelo Ltda.UK Headquarters 788-790 - Finchle Road London, NW11 7TJ United Kingdom

Report all of this to Cysec, especially the part about starting a chat claiming to be regulated and only later admitting that it's not approved yet.

Report the London address to the UK FCA and FOS.

The trademark application shows an office at
iOption Ltd. Palm Chambers
197 Main Street Road Town, Tortola 3174 ISLAS VÍRGENES DE GRAN BRETAÑA

I wonder why they wrote British Virgin Islands in a different language?

And they have a lawyer in Hungary.

Back