• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.ioption.com, Diogo Carvalho

I am having an issue with a company
Cause they need Imposters they think that it makes them look good that is not how a withdrew page looks like
We want a full copy of the page dear one,and email with dates of your contact with Ioption,Seems like we are going to have an" attack of Ioption fan club" that is exactly what they did in the youtube posts ,i say let them they only make damege to themself show us how ioption is so desperate and afried we are familer with those dume tactic ioption there is a saying for you ioption "The believer is not bitten from the same hole twice" Mr Jerome and now the "portugse Brazilen connection" just like the posts you did before pn other forum ,is that the service you give ioption to your clients is that what is expacted a big theartre and scamming .
By those acts you just show us yor lack of reialbilty, that you are imature and amature, Not what expacted from an investment company tp be serious things like Inttegrity ,do you really belive this show you give us every couple of weeks is a way ,to leverge yoursels as a place to invest money,so keep beliving so you are doing a great job for now .

Last edited:
Ali Marub is the bigger scam! He is a fraud!
Ali Marub and Raimunda, both were payed... Everyone knows who you are!!!

Jose Marta, from the way you are posting it seems like you are the one with mental problems... :) Chill and take it easy....
Do you have any evidence (attach documents) you got this withdrawals. Because up until now the customer has supported anything happened with proofs and you are just repeating your words.
Also it doesn't matter how satisfied you are, this lady is not and attacking her on personal basis and attacking Mr. Ali which a member of FPA much before you, who was involved in other discussions unlike you, is highly unethical and wrong.

No please let him he is only a dedicate ioption client and that is how a client who won so much money in Ioption sounds like,i copy his posts this is something to charish please go on Mr Jose Marta feel free ,forex peace army post is like your home .To bad i have to run

Last edited:
Ali Marub is the bigger scam! He is a fraud!

Mr. Eli, we know who payed you to write all this things!

You are 100% SCAM

You are 100% FRAUD!

To be honest Ali, I never heard of anyone made money out of Binary options except the binary options companies.... :)

Mr. Ali Marub is the bigger scam! He is a fraud!

Mr. Eli, we know who payed you to write all this things!

You are 100% SCAM

You are 100% FRAUD!

Come on tell me suprise me i will try to see later i have to go you got my respect you are such a dedicate client

The both are a BIG FRAUD, Marub and Raimunda (Mr. and Mrs. Fraud Scam)
They are payed!!!
Everyone knows it!!
You are a big fraud!!!!!

Back