• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.ioption.com, Diogo Carvalho

I am having an issue with a company
The both are a BIG FRAUD, Marub and Raimunda (Mr. and Mrs. Fraud Scam)
They are payed!!!
Everyone knows it!!
You are a big fraud!!!!!

Hi,
Can you please write it again??? I think that if I'll read it one more time it will convince me that you are right.:confused:
You guys at ioption are pathetic...

My name is D'Jecson Lima Silva. I am an ioption's client, I am resident in BRAZIL and I can testify that iOption works in a professional manner. I requested a withdrawal and received the money in 48 hours, and I am very happy with the platform.

Now if Mr. Diogo did something with Maria Raimunda it MUST be explained.

If your forum needs evidence that I am an ioption's client about my withrawal in iOption, I'm avaible to send you.

Hugs

D'Jecson Lima Silva
------------------------------------------------------------------

Meu nome é D'Jecson de Lima Silva. Eu sou cliente da ioption residente no BRASIL e posso testemunhar que a ioption funciona de forma profissional e eficiente. Solicitei uma retirada e recebi o dinheiro em 48 horas, e estou muito contente com a plataforma.

Agora se o Sr. DIOGO fez algo com a Maria Raimunda ele DEVE se explicar.

Caso o vosso forum precise de provas que eu sou cliente e da minha rapida retirada na ioption, estarei ao dispor.

Abraços

D'Jecson Lima Silva

Ms. Santos please contact me on cs@ioption.com and I will help to resolve your issue.
As regards all the other 'noise' - It is to be expected, as a company trading globally, to get the occasional adverse comment. We don't have a problem with that. I am surprised that the Moderator hasn't chosen to restrict the irrelevant comments and stick to the facts.

--

I was more motivated they are showing their bad character
I even modify the announcement disclosing that iOption scam
and spread to the Facebook and Twiter

Thank you Iopton offical represantive seems like you are a comapny with a multy personality problem ,shame for you those low tactic you use with imposters clients,though it was an amuesment,Mrs Santos do contat mr Csioption to resolve the issue its about time ,I do belive you are getting your money back as not only Ioption provided you a cheap entertement ,i Have a feeling they are going to pay for that,share with us Mr Santos we are waiting to clear this issue and close this case.

And Mr csioption
For the "Ardent Client "we are ok with that we disscused the issue about his posts and decided he is doing us a great job,only last think we need from him as he live in Geneva if he can do them in french also for our french readers

So i feel confortable to write the true, also 1000 times:
The both are a BIG FRAUD, Marub and Raimunda (Mr. and Mrs. Fraud Scam)
They are payed!!!
Everyone knows it!!
You are a big fraud!!!!!

I belive Ioption that the writer of this post is Mr Carlos i saw how he oporate on other forums ,it is you ioption that need to control your worker
Now i can find mistakes in french Mr i live in Geneva ,google translate is not that good translator .I think Mr Geneva that ioption will may choose you as there scape goat to clean there hands and take the responsibilty of the Mrs Santos stolen money,good luck i am waiting to see how the issue with Mrs Santos had resolve.

This Jose Marta guy is an idiot.

Yo AsstMod! Can you do a cleanup run on some of this mess?

Rammaria, please do contact the address that the iOptions representative posted. Let's see if that can lead to some progress.

Back