• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.ioption.com, Diogo Carvalho

I am having an issue with a company
Thank you very much for your help Mr. Ali, Mr. Pharaoh, Mr. Moderator and Mr. binarydaily. Good bless you!

Best Regards,

Diogo Carvalho

Last edited:
Mr Diogo why reposting again and again you are starting to sound like Jose Marta,waite to the moderator,I am still waiteing to the link you promise to send me of the above 500 fan ioption,If a club like this exist

Dear Mr. Ali Marub,
Thank you for your help.
As I wrote before, I will send you privately my 600 facebook group when this freak show will be end.
Thanks and Best Regards,
Diogo Carvalho

Dear Pharaoh, this fraudster disguised he is Mr Carlos that passes by Josè Martha and by Sr.Diogo
He knows that there is a criminal complaint against him in Brazil he thought that the case would die right here must have been surprised
when he saw that it was stopping in forex peace Army.
They stayed with the password and not exchanged and armed all this circus to continue lying and cheating.When they realized they were being cornered were sent
by Mr Leonard iOption to resolve the issue

The lack of presence of Mr. Carlos does lead me to wonder if he and Diogo are truly independent people.

I assume iOption could settle that issue - if their representative ever finds the courage to come back and post in the forums again.

Dear Mr. Pharaoh,

I talked a lot with Mr. Carlos, and asked him why he and the iOption representative are not posting the true here.

He said that iOption understand, that Mrs. Raimunda can bring here all her false stories, lies, etc., and this forum doesn't have how to check what is true and what is lie, and this discussion doesn't have end.

As we see, we have 24 pages with he same "bla bla bla":
1) Mrs. Raimunda posts false and absurd stories
2) We post the true
3) Mr. Pharaoh, doesn't know what is the true. One time he thinks that this side, another time the second side, etc....
4) And we are repeating and repeating the same absurds.
5) Mrs. Raimunda writes what she wants. Absurd stories (as that someone changed her trades history, Diogo is this and this, imagination, lies, ABSURDs!). No matter how crazy and absurd is her lies. She can post what does her imagination wants, no matter how big is this lie or how absurd is this.

So now I see that we are very far of puting clair THE TRUE!

I Just came here, cus I wanted to see if FPA can help me to receive my 50% of the USD$2035 that I made with my work. But I see now that Mrs. Raimunda will not pay also 1 cent!

So I wish to everyone here the best, and I will not more loose my time. Now I understand the silence of iOption. I have a lot to work, a lot of good people to deal, and time is VERY PRECIOUS. Just lost my time with all those absurds, false stories... And is not helping.

Let't work with good and honest people.

So Mrs. Raimunda, you can write more 50 pages here, no problem (is free, enjoy Mrs.).

You can put all your imagination in false stories, may be someone will believe (??)

You can also make a movie, with your big imagination!

Best regards to everyone, thank you Mr. Pharaoh, Mr. Ali, Mr. Moderator for all your help, and get a lot of fun with this lady!

Bye Bye!

Diogo Carvalho

Last edited:
Let's see. . .

You contributed significantly to the "bla bla bla".

You traded a client account without an LPOA.

You failed to use the Contact Us form to get into email contact with AsstModerator.

You didn't bother to attach a single file as evidence, despite repeated requests to do so.

You filled my PM inbox with piles of self-serving drivel and personal attacks on raimmarie.

Now you are doing the childish "You people are mean! I am good. They are bad. If you don't let me have my way, I'm taking my ball and going home!" How pathetic!

If the official representative of ioption.com is taking the same line, that is a huge warning sign for people to never open an account with ioption. There have already been straightforward questions posted here that the ioption representative could easily answer.

As I said before, iOption will need to reply here so we can be step forward otherwise we are not going anywhere. Each side told us his side.
iOption silence looks and sounds bad.

Whats the point? anyone who read this thread now for sure that ioptions are a huge scam. I don't think that anything they will say will help them at this point.

Today I received an email from Mr. Leonardo and would like to post the answer for him here in the forum

Dear sir Leonard,
not play dumb because there is a debate in the forum forexpeacearmy where explains the whole problem and where clearly sows that iOption was colluded with these two fraudsters and I not asked him to be open another account actually was his employee Mr Carlos Gonçalves told to his partner opened two accounts one for me other for him I have not need to have another account because it already possessed moneybookers and not have why I running from the tax authorities even this recorded on cell phone tim Mr Diogo was intending to take his part by OKPAY to buy car for his sister through OKPAY card so it was not my interest I did not even know that they were up and all that was just to set the blow I wanted was to get my money as soon as possible and if I already had a moneybookers account needed no other
IOption not changed my password not noted several times I requested the withdrawal of money not responded or sent anything
I'm driving my lawyer here in Basil and delegate against cybercrime to enter in site forexpeacearmy to be called because there is a denouncing crime and evidence were discussed and recorded

Back