xm always going past stoplosses

01csweeting

Recruit
ive been trading wiv xm for just over a year now and a few times I have felt suspicious about them but ive always let it go. Most of the time its from high impact news event where the spread has moved that big it has stopped me out even when that price should have never hit. But my majour complaint is my last ever trade with them it was on the NFP. I admittily take a huge gamble every monthing on it doing either a buy or sell stop and most months if im wron and it has been a false spike because it is very fast moving it has gone past my stoploss 20 pips worse but when I am right it never goes past my takeprofit 20 pips better? coincidence I think not. Now to my last NFP trade as good as wiped my account they did deliberately I had a buy stop which triggered 30pips worse than the price I asked for and put me in on the daily high this was a false spike and reversed quickly I covered my equity with a 20pip stoploss and it went 84pips past it yes a massive 84 conviently when I didn't have many funds left so putting me in at the daily high aswell this cost me over 110pips more than it should have. the nfp was nothing differnet to what ive seen in the past year of me doing this when its gone 20pip past but this time 84 come on???. I feel like ive been cheated out of my funds any opinions please??

Attachments

• IMG_1672[1].PNG
    IMG_1672[1].PNG
    98.4 KB · Views: 13
ive been trading wiv xm for just over a year now and a few times I have felt suspicious about them but ive always let it go. Most of the time its from high impact news event where the spread has moved that big it has stopped me out even when that price should have never hit. But my majour complaint is my last ever trade with them it was on the NFP. I admittily take a huge gamble every monthing on it doing either a buy or sell stop and most months if im wron and it has been a false spike because it is very fast moving it has gone past my stoploss 20 pips worse but when I am right it never goes past my takeprofit 20 pips better? coincidence I think not. Now to my last NFP trade as good as wiped my account they did deliberately I had a buy stop which triggered 30pips worse than the price I asked for and put me in on the daily high this was a false spike and reversed quickly I covered my equity with a 20pip stoploss and it went 84pips past it yes a massive 84 conviently when I didn't have many funds left so putting me in at the daily high aswell this cost me over 110pips more than it should have. the nfp was nothing differnet to what ive seen in the past year of me doing this when its gone 20pip past but this time 84 come on???. I feel like ive been cheated out of my funds any opinions please??

Dear 01csweeting,

Slippage may occur in volatile market conditions (i.e. during market-moving news events, or particularly in active markets) orders get executed at market price if prices have not moved in the accepted latency times. However, when the price has moved significantly or/and a price gap occurred, you will be filled at the best price available. This can work out to be either in your favor or against it.

We make every effort to keep these discrepancies as low and as rare as possible thanks to our partnerships with multiple liquidity providers. However, when important economic news is released, you may be filled at a different rate than the one you had requested, which is due to a sharp rise or fall in market prices. XM guarantees that your orders are filled at the best available market price.

Thank you,
Andrey - Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)

To be honest with you, I have seen the strangest things happen during news time with different brokers no matter how good or bad they are. My advice to you is to open demo accounts with other brokers and do the same trades you do with your broker. You can then compare which broker has he best order execution. But again be careful, very strange things could happen during news time.

To be honest with you, I have seen the strangest things happen during news time with different brokers no matter how good or bad they are. My advice to you is to open demo accounts with other brokers and do the same trades you do with your broker. You can then compare which broker has he best order execution. But again be careful, very strange things could happen during news time.

XM has always the bad habit to cancel the profits to their customers. Many proofs about this.
Impossible make profits there ! Beware !

Spread May Widen When News Realease ..

Your Pair Goes Down and Youre On Buy Order ..
Your Pending Order Filled (in this case ASK Price) When Spread Widen During News Realease ..

Xm.com is a joke ! Stay away!

BE CAREFUL OF Forex, Stock Indices, Oil, Gold and CFDs by XM Other wise you will loose your shirt

I started out as an Internet Entrepreneur back in 2005 and in same year I decided to trade Forex - long story short, I've never write bad review against anyone nor report any company online. This is my first time ever. I feel bad but I was pushed - I will be more than happy to withdraw or delete this complaint if the company realize that they honestly fall short & then refund my $2,500 that was in my account at a time of the outage -
I don't care about the gain - I only care about my actual cash. That's all! - it hurts! 'cos I love this company and I was even planning to visit them as soon as I hit my target - my main reason of planning to visiting them was to discuss the possibility of running an office for them in my local- as my partner and I have massive infallible reputation in my local, this is how much I like this company- but I guess that's just a dream now:(

Bear with me. I will be very transparent about this by showing you all the crazy e-mail thread below :

Back