XM.com unlawfully cancelled my trades

Thanks for the info bro. Seem to be no mediation on FPA to quick things up:) Time will raise me up:p

Master Sergeant is the top you can reach, unless you travel to the US for permanent residence. Then FPA will be glad to invite you to its staff, for a testing brokers all the time job:D

Thanks for the info bro. Seem to be no mediation on FPA to quick things up:) Time will raise me up:p

Master Sergeant is the top you can reach, unless you travel to the US for permanent residence. Then FPA will be glad to invite you to its staff, for a testing brokers all the time job:D

Good luck with that :)

Most FPA staff are not US citizens. Only a few reside inside the USA.

Current ranks are primarily based on a combination of post count and time served. There is a plan to open office ranks to members. I had the details mostly worked out, but fighting against scam companies distracted me from it. One remaining issue is how to keep Pharaoh from outranking me. ;)

Back to the main topic of this thread...

Something is not right here. Winston19 is part of a small group of traders which has come in making nearly identical accusations against many brokers. I have had a different broker privately explain how this group operates. I consulted with some of the FPA's technical team. The broker's allegations appear to be plausible. There really may be a method to create an incorrect price.

The FPA's mission is to protect legitimate traders. If there is a group of traders using a method to cheat, their actions make all legitimate traders more vulnerable to fake accusations by cheating brokers. Their actions also make broker price feeds to legitimate traders less reliable. It would be unethical for me to try to create a duplicate of the method described. Testing to see if it would allow a trader to cheat a broker in live trading could be illegal in some countries.

I have seen one tentative regulatory decision against one member of this group. For now, I would like to have the FPA stand aside and see if this group can get a single positive decision from any regulator.

Well, this group thing is something new, time will tell...but figured that Winston also have a thread against another broker for similar problem.

However, about his case here against XM, I don't change my opinion that the gbpusd pair price executed at in that date was right, it was found in market real price despite being at a news release does not change the fact. You may consider him trading the news and since the broker does not disallow that trading method then must approve his profits resulted from that......

I am a newstrader and I do not deny it. From the Bloomberg screenshots I believe that it is visible that the opening positions do reflect the market rates and therefore cannot be "forced" to the brokers. That is the main argument, but I am aware of the fact that this does not neccessarily make everything clear. Neither do I see any condemning evidence that I engage in any such activity and I strongly contest these allegations. However, I am willing to clear my name and way of trading. Of course, some information will be made available only to the moderators.

I have sent AsstModerator my view of the whole issue in a private message. These are two reference numbers of decisions of the Financial Ombudsman Service upholding my complaints. I will send him text of one of the decisions shortly.

Most FPA staff are not US citizens. Only a few reside inside the USA.

Current ranks are primarily based on a combination of post count and time served. There is a plan to open office ranks to members. I had the details mostly worked out, but fighting against scam companies distracted me from it. One remaining issue is how to keep Pharaoh from outranking me. ;)

Oh that's hard.

Something is not right here. Winston19 is part of a small group of traders which has come in making nearly identical accusations against many brokers. I have had a different broker privately explain how this group operates. I consulted with some of the FPA's technical team. The broker's allegations appear to be plausible. There really may be a method to create an incorrect price.

I've also heard from a friend of mine (Chief Dealer at a broker) that there is. But if that was the case with Winston19, he wouldn't have done it only on news time. He would have injected gold price at 1400 while the price is 1282, which was happening with the friend I've told you about. I'd love to learn that by the way. It won't make me any money I'm sure, but it would be a hell of an experience.

Hello AsstModerator

I was going to address this message to Winston19 as I've already done in another thread, until I finished reading this thread and seen you might have already answered my question.

ECmarkets is witholding my profits from a trade in natural gas and supports it with trading on off-market prices.
On 17 June, I gained a nice profit trading on GBPUSD. XM cancelled my trades alleging that they were based on incorrect prices
On 24 July 2014, I traded on AUDUSD and I ended up in large profit. Subsequently, GDMFX cancelled the trades, invoking the off-market prices provision.

Three different brokers claiming the same thing against yourself has to be some kind of record or this needs looking into a lot deeper.

Good luck
Liz

Ladies and Gentleman, Kindly don't judge anyone on people trashy tongues.

Go to your platforms and see that the pair had such high and low at that time. There was no injection or whatever scam reason the broker giving.

Only when the broker comes and gives us clear example on how this can be done in practice or any logs confirming that esp. that brokers have the total control on clients accounts!!!, only by then we might start thinking of their excuses to scam the client money.

Although what Liz says sound really logical we must give this group of complainers the chance to prove what they say

Back