XM.com unlawfully cancelled my trades

if there is not some "bad tick" trades are legitimate, all other excuses are used by scam brokers...

why reputable brokers in Australia and Estonia don't have such problems???

may be stop stealing from clients and go to Estonia for some education how to set up MT4 server?

otherwise, if these people don't want to learn they must be fined and put in jail, no one gave them rights to steal from client accounts, there is no value in their services, they are harmful, anyway good news are that rules are going to tighten by MIFID 2 in right direction

There are doubts about clients accusing xm as if it's a group trading ""unfairly"" against different brokers as some claim!

Will like the thread starter to continue posting here defending itself against such claims, unless we will consider it the truth:confused:

Despite, I see this thread and case as Real, however still willing to know how that can be done, filling on off market prices as the broker said!

There are doubts about clients accusing xm as if it's a group trading ""unfairly"" against different brokers as some claim!

Will like the thread starter to continue posting here defending itself against such claims, unless we will consider it the truth:confused:

Despite, I see this thread and case as Real, however still willing to know how that can be done, filling on off market prices as the broker said!

What is unfairly? What is legitime?
Hope, AsstMod will point it out!?

Briefly, AsstMod meant by legitimate traders that FPA will stand and protect real traders who got scammed by brokers, not traders who played dirty against some brokers with some manipulated robot techniques.

Despite I would like to know how that can be done:confused: Not convinced yet of this reason to cancel clients profits by the broker!!

Briefly, AsstMod meant by legitimate traders that FPA will stand and protect real traders who got scammed by brokers, not traders who played dirty against some brokers with some manipulated robot techniques.

Despite I would like to know how that can be done:confused: Not convinced yet of this reason to cancel clients profits by the broker!!

I really would like to see it with my own eyes how you can send a fake quote to a broker and trade on it. It will be a hell of an experience, although I think it's just a myth.

I got a Great Idea:D If that can really be done. I'll open new accounts at brokers I deal with, start filling fake quotes, making money crazily, transferring some profits to my current accounts and since the brokers already trust me and know I make good money, some more will not be weird esp. when transfered equally between several accounts and different brokers in a smart way;)

Just 3 months of this is enough, I'll start withdrawing the money partially from here and there....then quit trading and buy some island:cool:

Common Guys!! Fake prices can not be applied practically!!
However, if anyone created such a robot, I'll be interested to meet and record him/her in the Guinness Book for the Genius Scam Robot Record:cool:

Thanks for the Information FXWarriory. Where's the OP? Where's XM? Signing an AD???

Back