• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

General discussions of a financial company
I am Surendra Nath Karan from Khurda, India
My youtradefx account number is 131120
My account is disabled by youtradefx and they are nt enabling my account nor giving my funds back.
I want the help FPA. Please guide me getting my 1000 USD investment.

I am sandipa kumar agarwalla from orissa...My account number is 131087
The company is paying back my money and not replying any emails for enabling account also.
I want my 1000 USD back to skrill. Or else i will ask skrill for refund.
Help me FPA.
People beware of this scam comapny

I am sandipa kumar agarwalla from orissa...My account number is 131087
The company is paying back my money and not replying any emails for enabling account also.
I want my 1000 USD back to skrill. Or else i will ask skrill for refund.
Help me FPA.
People beware of this scam comapny

When did you submitted funds ?

I am Satish Kumar Agarwala from INDIA.
My mt4 account is 130964
Youtardefx has disabled my account and took my 1000$ from this account.
I want them to eneble my account or else process my withdraw asap.
Or else i will file court case in FPA as well i will contact Cyprus Sec.
Be aware from this company and dont deposit here.

My account number is 147275. My contact in Youtrade was a Ruben Marcos.
After some time doing trading, I told Ruben Marcos that I had to go inactive for some months for personal reasons that I explained to him at the moment, and even wrote to him saying the same thing.
Two weeks ago I decided to start doing some trading again for a while, but when I went into my account, my balance showed 0, and no history is shown on old positions or in money deposits and/or balance.
On the online platform I looked for my contact and now is Daniel Paz. I wrote to him and received a call back the next day. I told him about my problem, and he asked for a couple of hours to get back to me.
After 2 or 3 days, when he didn't call or write back, I wrote to him again asking what had happend.
Again he took 2 days to get back to me today february the 26th, and he told me that they charged 4 amounts for beeing inactive, 2 of a Little less tan $10, and 2 of nearly $20.
At the moment I became inactive I had around $900. He says $670. So I said where is the rest of my money? He said that the company took it for them for inactivity and so I lost it!! :mad:
Please let me know if there is something to be done and what. :confused:
Thanks!!

I went ahead and sent a mail to the georgeb@ytfx.com with the explanation some minutes ago. I will be waiting for him to get back to me in the next 3 days.
Still, if you have any recomendation on my case, please let me know, because it looks like most of the complaints are on delayed withdrwals, but mine is that they took all my money from my account.
Thanks again!

Back