• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

General discussions of a financial company
My confidence in George is eroding faster than the confidence I had in his predecessor.

My account with UTFX has been changed they now will only allow stop losses 400 pips from market
The commission is the highest of any broker that I have dealt with the spread is the same

my youtradefx.com account no is 149027 .
i had opened it in january 2013 and deposited 1000 usd though skrill . Till yet i have not withdraw any amount from it. but without any notification they have disabled my account from last 2 months . i am also trying to contact them but no answer from there . They are sending me the market analysis everyday . i cant understand why are they sending me as my account is disable . now i want my money back . so please show me the path , so that i can get my 1000 usd back . thank you....

$10,000 USD,have been trying to withdraw since last year 2013, 4th September.

They keep diverting me around managers.Have been too patient with them.

Tried the online chat,but never opens at all.

Been sending emails to account manager no replies at all.

Following the instructions laid out by Forex Peace army, https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-having-troubles-withdrawing-their-funds.html

Let me know if you need any more details.

I have all the emails received from their managers.

I hope others traders as well get back they money.

Back