• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

ZuluTrade affiliate program - review of pros/cons

Etedus12

Recruit
I have a few questions regarding zulutrade affiliate program, but I will start with the background. For the past month, I slowly analyzed affiliates programs of the forex brokers. I chased many different options. As it seemed to me each broker has almost the same structure of the affiliates offers. There are three work models: revenue share, CPA and hybrid. Of course, there is a difference in certain numbers. Somebody pays 300 USD for one referral according to CPA, and somebody is ready to pay 500. I talked to the affiliate managers of different brokers and made a conclusion that this difference is only visual. Because if they pay 300 USD, it is expected that the deposit will be for example 1000 USD. If they pay 500 USD than deposit should be higher. This means that actually, it makes sense to compare the brokers only according their offers for the clients (in reality how well your traffic fits their target audience).

The only companies, which were different as it seemed to me - those, which do not have CPA, but only revshare model. I think for some reason, that the revshare type of cooperation from the very beginning is based on the principle "broker makes money - you make money". I was looking for similar offers and found zulutrade affiliate program. They also offer only revshare model. But I have a question. Zulutrade allows clitns to chose any broker from the supported list. At the same time promoting only one broker I will be able to highlight only its advantages. It looks quite attractive because the choice of supported brokers for traders/investors is pretty big. And Zulutrade service itself targets probably those, who want to get monthly passive income (this is exaclty what is needed for revshare). I understand, that the difference is in the target audience. In case you are promoting the broker, primarily your offer will be interesting for traders. If we are talking about zulutrade, here you will need to look for the investors (as this is a copy trading service). And it is fundamentally important that you need to use different advertisement methods in order to attract these two categories of the target audience. And now I can not get - zulutrade model is pro or con? (if you compare the offers of the brokers).

ZuluTrade/EToro/Darwinex are definitely the most established programs in this arena and all offer lucrative affiliate programs.
Just remember, the trading strategies on these sites that are designed to achieve the BIG monthly returns will not last forever. They all fail eventually if they are based on high-risk strategies aimed at achieve more than 10-20% a year typically.

I would recommend you first of all to decide what kind of advertisement you use. You might understand that the only limiting factor here is not the affiliate program, but your skills of the traffic generation.
You thoughts are smart. The one case is if you have your own blog/website with the targeted traffic and another is if you want to use mass facebook ads (for example). Based on your skills I would think of whom you should attract investors/ traders or somebody else.
Whether it is pro or con of mentioned by you affiliate program? I don't think that this is comparable. You just left to choose the one you like better.

I think your explanation is too complicated. I don’t understand the topic to the end, but I know some marketing basics. I know what CPA stays for. But I only overheard something about the revenue share. Can you explain in simple language what you mean by revshare to start with? The thing is that the name can be used in different meanings. Let say I’ve heard about revshare programs when you are making money while your referral lose them. In doing so once they start making money – the part of your commission will be taken back to the affiliate program.

No, no, no. In zulutrade case, it implies that the affiliate will get the commission from the trading volume of the recruited trader. The bigger trading volume is the bigger commission. No penalty in case trader is trading into the red. In this term, everything is transparent and clear here.
I have figured this topic out a little bit. I made a decision to work according to the revshare model. It seems to be more promising to me.

Now it is a totally different story. If the part of your commission depends on the trading volume, then this is fair enough model.
To be honest, success strongly depends on your initial resources. Whether you have a website, blog or just groups in social media with traders or you are planning to use some other types of commercial...

Yes, everything is exactly right. Olieng38 wrote to me before that. At the moment I’m testing a couple ads. There are some registrations, but no deposits are opened yet. But according to affiliate manager – the month can pass from the registration moment until the referral will make a deposit.

What kind of promo materials does zulutrade affiliate program offer to start the work?

Based on my experience in terms of promo materials the referral link and possibility to set up sign up forms would be enough. Indeed the affiliates’ task just to create promo materials be themselves and promote them. This is exactly what is expected from the affiliates. The promo materials I have mentioned is a basic set. I’m sure, that Zulutrade offers them as almost every affiliate program does.

The set of promo materials is not that big, but pretty explicit.

There are some basic things
1) referral link. To be honest it is made up in an interesting way. The link is generated in the format affiate-username.zulutrade.com. It looks more attractive when your affiliate ID is placed in a subdomain of the official company website.

2) Different widgets, signup masks, dynamic banners. Seems to be standard tools, but generally they are thought through very well. Without any additional unnecessary details.

3) There are two separate tabs in the affiliate personal account. One is zulutrade banners, another one – aaafx banners. They consist of different options for animated banners and static banners. These are kind of basic options of webmasters, which have their own websites.

If we are talking about something specific there are following options
4) “Set traders” tool. The settings of this option allow the referrals to see only the pre-selected traders, which provide the signals. But in my personal account, this option is switched off and I didn’t get so far how to activate it and why we need to use it.
Also,
5). upon request, the affiliates desk will provide you with content for ZuluTrade and AAAFx that not only helps you get a fast and better understanding of the service being offered, but also use this content on your own website. Of course it is not unique, but with some tweaking you are good to go

Basically, that’s it. As I told not that much, but as for me, it is enough. At least I didn’t need anything on top of it

Back