• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss zulutrade.com (Leon Yohai & Kostas Eleftheriou)

General discussions of a financial company
yer i hope it gets better.. i've been with zulu for many years and have seen some devistating drawdowns happen.. one guy called fly on the wall drew down over 20,000 pips and wiped out about 20 million of his followers accounts.. many traders don't close out loosing trades, instead just keep adding positions ..you have to be extremely carefull when using signal providers. i've lost a lot of money through zulu. and have decided the most responsible way to trade is with education provided by forex peace army.. please be carefull using zulu..

well i did got better. Zulutrade introduced a new method of SP reimburstment based on their monthly profitablity, which made guys like Flyon the wall start shouting stupid stuff on the wall (you should really read the offical answers in the reviews) ..i was actually shocked to read that traders with huge dd would have the face to complain...anyway thanks to the new rule trading has really improved the last couple of months - not they close the positions - as 700 pips per trade is the limit and closing a positive monthly trading in order to get commissions.

hello,
i want to use the service of Zulutrade, how do i chose the trader and on what condition I should chose. thanks

hello,
i want to use the service of Zulutrade, how do i chose the trader and on what condition I should chose. thanks

You choose traders based on their performance , look at their rankings , check up the alchemy tab which lists the most succesfull followers and which traders they are copying , use an advanced search with your preffered parameters (low drawdown , high roi , etc etc). Have you tried the demo account yet?

use the previous posts suggestions plus the ranking and what other followers / traders are talking in the forums. with all this then i think you will be able to build a nice account management strategy. :cool:

ZuluGuard and the Automatic Allocation Mode are complicated dynamic portfolio management calculations and I applaud ZuluTrade for developing them. But I’m not convinced that in the long term they are going to do my account any good and I’m not a mathematician or programmer so I don’t know if the math in their calculations are correct. There are big unknowns. Say I have 5 top ranked providers working. One of the providers hits a losing streak and ZuluGuard kicks in and replaces it with the next provider in line. The provider that ZuluGuard replaced had been working pretty good until it started to crash. Did ZuluGuard close it down quickly enough to leave some profit? That’s the question I hope to answer by running the demo’s. Here are my demo account results for a month of trading ending Feb 18, 2013. Of course if ZuluTrade was running a real money account the results would be more accurate. For some reason they have not thus far funded a real account for all to see.

START PROFIT - (3%) P\L RISK
FEB $100,000 $175 $169.75 0.17% 30%

These demo accounts results will be compiled in the forum also.

ZuluGuard and the Automatic Allocation Mode are complicated dynamic portfolio management calculations and I applaud ZuluTrade for developing them. But I’m not convinced that in the long term they are going to do my account any good and I’m not a mathematician or programmer so I don’t know if the math in their calculations are correct. There are big unknowns. Say I have 5 top ranked providers working. One of the providers hits a losing streak and ZuluGuard kicks in and replaces it with the next provider in line. The provider that ZuluGuard replaced had been working pretty good until it started to crash. Did ZuluGuard close it down quickly enough to leave some profit? That’s the question I hope to answer by running the demo’s. Here are my demo account results for a month of trading ending Feb 18, 2013. Of course if ZuluTrade was running a real money account the results would be more accurate. For some reason they have not thus far funded a real account for all to see.

START PROFIT - (3%) P\L RISK
FEB $100,000 $175 $169.75 0.17% 30%

These demo accounts results will be compiled in the forum also.

Yes zuluguard is a nice tool. Do post your results btw. I am intersted to get to know results.
Who are you following? which provider?

When I started the latest demo I used the top five providers in the ranking list. The providers on the list change frequently however and of my original five providers ZuluGuard has changed one of the providers automatically already after a only few days of opening the demo. I don’t follow any providers per se. The demo accepts whatever providers that the ZuluGuard determines (after I selected the first five providers on the rankings list. That’s been my suggestion to ZuluTrade that they setup a live account and start by using using the top five providers in the ranking list. Activate the AutoAllocation and ZuluGuard and then just let it run automatically. This would be something that any ZuluTrade customer could do but why should customers risk their own money on an unproven product.

zuluguard is an excellent feature and it really seems to me that you are kinda trying to spam it.

The 'suggested provider' only changes it one you assign it (or actually select it by clicking on it ) then eventually when the traders go below you capital protection level, you get an email and it is only after your approval that the provider is changed in your portfolio - not that the system does it automatically. Or you can simply get disable the provider, not rotate them.

As for the ranking, for the past 2 months the top ten has not changed sooo drastically, meaning that those that got up the scale are worth it and those that went down didnt go bellow top 7 - the ranking is dynamic and changes immediately when big dd or gain has taken place.

I know that pretty well because i am also a live follower. you need to know the system insight out well otherwise you will not be utilizing its full potential and profitability. And then there is nobody else actually blame but you, as you are the account manager of your account.

ZULUGUARD MONTHLY RESULTS 03132013

On 2/16/2013 I started with $100,000 and the top five providers at the time xiaolidao sczx(GBP/USD)50 Saved FX Kama-spot f8. During the month two of the providers xiaolidao and sczx(GBP/USD)50 were automatically replaced (with my approval) by duanxian(GBP\USD) and ForexAnomaly All open trades for the two closed providers were closed. The account returned 3.11% after my estimate of 3% slippage. I have the risk meter set at 30%. I am not using any of the risk sliders. I think that ZuluTrade should be doing this with their own real money account. Money talks and BS walks. I won’t risk any of my own money on ZuluGuard and Auto Allocation until ZuluTrade shows me that it has confidence in its own product.

START END RESULT RESULT % w\SLIPPAGE RISK PIPS
MARCH 13 $100,000 $101,218 $3,112 3.11% 3% 30% 267

Back