• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de Binary scammed me out of my life savings

I am having an issue with a company
dear pertti,
my heart goes out to you. It seems like all Banc de Binary agents are criminals. Every time I hear a story it is a very similar format that Banc de Binary are using to rob their clients of their hard earned money. Banc de Binary is stealing heinous amounts of money from their clients by using their illegal premeditated and well-orchestrated scheme. I believe their activities are connected to money laundering. I do not understand how they are getting away with this illegal activities.

Hey Keysha,
Try this, Go to this link https://eu.bancdebinary.com/about-us/regulation/ and send your story to every regulated authority also You can send email to every payment provider they linked to.

Like to keysha they told me they are a bank

Go over to a friend's house. Borrow the computer, get them into live chat, and see if they'll make this bank claim again. If they do, ask them for links to where they are registered as a bank.

Get screen shots of everything they say.

See this broker scam many times in recent weeks and FPA marked it as pure scam.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/bbinary.com
Hopefully all investor can read feedbacks before putting a buck to it.
Pharoh or any other "administers" or anybody commenting on behalf of this site; what is THIS? I came accross it while reading while logged in and reading on banc de binary issues. It looks like a flat out scam created on the moon and the add is running on your site becaues?????????????

Attachments

• FBS Pharo what is this.GIF
    FBS Pharo what is this.GIF
    417.4 KB · Views: 1
Hi, hire a local attorney in BC doing forex-litigation and have him/her sent to an initial demand letter to bdb. (They should not use the normal post but really the "luxury" of an international courier service). The next issue is to check which tactical advantages local consumer protections law in force in BC might offer to you. (In the EU there are some no BO-Broker seems to be really aware of). Unless you already know it there is a already a US-SEC/CFCS case them in Nevada pending against this one .-(unless it should have settled in the meantime- havent looked it up yet). Reading the information you can find on the Internet of this case will also be of interest to you or anybody representing you.
best lz.

please also make sure, that you do not become a victim of the recollection-scheme. I have seen some pages by persons purposting to be Business Consultants, collections agency, legal referal companys, law firms or tax advisors which look very strange if one is familiar with the legal industry. as a Guideline do not believe anybody who only gives phone numbers or addresses in typical tax haven jurisdictions under contact data and who does not give real names, bar admission number, etc. and certainly do not reply to anybody cold calling you again regardless what they want.

I have contacted tracey.l@bbinary.eu
I have contacted the fraud department at my bank.
I have contacted Corporal Danielle O'BRIEN of the RCMP here where I live.
I have contacted Romolo Di Fonzo, Lead Investigator, Enforcement, Division, British Columbia Securities Commission, 1200 - 701 West Georgia, Street, Vancouver, BC V7Y 1L2.
I have contacted Charilaos Charilaou, Sergeant 1516, Economic Crime Investigation, Office, Department C’, Cyprus Police.
I have contacted, The Financial Ombudsman of the Republic of Cyprus

Hey keysha, what did you say in your email to Tracey Ludlum?

This one can not be totally solved through the Cyprus ombudsman the amount lost is too high, the ombudsman can only award amounts up to €50K, any higher amount would be purely a recommendation to the other side.

This one can not be totally solved through the Cyprus ombudsman the amount lost is too high, the ombudsman can only award amounts up to €50K, any higher amount would be purely a recommendation to the other side.

They say max amount is 170k dollars

Back