• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de Binary scammed me out of my life savings

I am having an issue with a company
To be very exact, for me it goes like this: €170.000,- is the maximum amount one might claim for in the complaint. If one files for more he has no jurisdicton. However if he wants to make an award in favor of the consumer the “monetary compensation for the actual loss suffered” may not exceed €50.000. Fair compensation for a specific type of loss is also limited to €50.000. Any higher amount up to these €170.000,- total s just a "recommendation to the financial undertaking to pay voluntarily” (Cyprus ombudsman law pages 20 and 21) and how likely are payments being made voluntarily here?

Whatever the maximum amount, keep in mind that if you don't use the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman, you'll automatically get the minimum amount they can award - Zero!

Go over to a friend's house. Borrow the computer, get them into live chat, and see if they'll make this bank claim again. If they do, ask them for links to where they are registered as a bank.

Get screen shots of everything they say.
Hi Keysha, Pertti, were you able to recover anything from these scammers? This is my first time at trading, and I have just been scammed in a mega fashion on the 7th January 2016, and lost USD$52,600 as a result of Edward West and Banc de Binary. Tracey Ludlam who is Head of CS from Banc de Binary will not refund me any money and has said that she is willing to consider giving me a bonus out of "good will" if I want to talk about it.
I am shattered, and sick and tired of their misrepresentations and outright theft, and have also filed a complaint against them with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) (http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx) which is a partnership between the FBI, the National White Collar Crime Center and the Bureau of Justice Assistance, so they can investigate this matter as well. One of the sections to be completed was whether there were other victims for this scam as well and I gave them this forum's website, so they will be able to see how many people have been scammed by these unethical and immoral people. I would however, strongly urge everyone who still has an outstanding claim against Banc de Binary to also go to the IC3 website and file a complain, because the more people who file, the more notice they will take of this scam being perpetrated on us at an institutional level! Please go there and lodge a report as well so that we have strength in numbers when reporting about being defrauded of our life savings ... I am going to update my complaint (I have discovered that you can do 3 updates to your complaint) and also inform IC3 that the SMS OTP and MSOS codes for me were for transactions to bancdebinary.com and Esperto Tec Ltd., so why should there be 2 different companies in this case, although I saw on one of the messages in this forum that they use several companies to receive funds. But just double checked yet again and what's on my credit card statements have all been BancdeBinary.com London GB. Makes one wonder why they need to use various different entities to receive the money before it goes into the bancdebinary account??? Please check your sms from the banks and try and tally this info as well for IC3. See the various different names they use to receive funds on this thread - https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/banc-de-binary-is-a-scam.26127/page-5#post-224323

Hi: I live in British Columbia, Canada. I would be so greatful if you could help me get my money back.
I contacted the fraud department at my bank. They let the criminals off. That's the kind of world we live in, unbelievable.

I contacted the fraud department at my bank. They let the criminals off. That's the kind of world we live in, unbelievable.
Hi keysha, please see this link if it may help you. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/banc-de-binary-is-a-scam.26127/page-7#post-228129
lost enough filed with the R.C.M.P. who advised them to INTERPOL. lost enough said that It took awhile but they DID get all their money back. Since you are in Canada, you might want to do the same if you haven't already? Good luck with it all.

Hi Keysha, Pertti, were you able to recover anything from these scammers? This is my first time at trading, and I have just been scammed in a mega fashion on the 7th January 2016, and lost USD$52,600 as a result of Edward West and Banc de Binary. Tracey Ludlam who is Head of CS from Banc de Binary will not refund me any money and has said that she is willing to consider giving me a bonus out of "good will" if I want to talk about it.
I am shattered, and sick and tired of their misrepresentations and outright theft, and have also filed a complaint against them with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) (http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx) which is a partnership between the FBI, the National White Collar Crime Center and the Bureau of Justice Assistance, so they can investigate this matter as well. One of the sections to be completed was whether there were other victims for this scam as well and I gave them this forum's website, so they will be able to see how many people have been scammed by these unethical and immoral people. I would however, strongly urge everyone who still has an outstanding claim against Banc de Binary to also go to the IC3 website and file a complain, because the more people who file, the more notice they will take of this scam being perpetrated on us at an institutional level! Please go there and lodge a report as well so that we have strength in numbers when reporting about being defrauded of our life savings ... I am going to update my complaint (I have discovered that you can do 3 updates to your complaint) and also inform IC3 that the SMS OTP and MSOS codes for me were for transactions to bancdebinary.com and Esperto Tec Ltd., so why should there be 2 different companies in this case, although I saw on one of the messages in this forum that they use several companies to receive funds. But just double checked yet again and what's on my credit card statements have all been BancdeBinary.com London GB. Makes one wonder why they need to use various different entities to receive the money before it goes into the bancdebinary account??? Please check your sms from the banks and try and tally this info as well for IC3. See the various different names they use to receive funds on this thread - https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/banc-de-binary-is-a-scam.26127/page-5#post-224323
Please do not take any bonus from them, they are there just to steal more of your money, they did that to me over and over and I lost all my life's savings over 100K. I believe they are the worst Criminals of their kind. I believe they are into money laundering.

Please do not take any bonus from them, they are there just to steal more of your money, they did that to me over and over and I lost all my life's savings over 100K. I believe they are the worst Criminals of their kind. I believe they are into money laundering.
it does smell very much like it, much as we don't like to think of such things ...

Whatever the maximum amount, keep in mind that if you don't use the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman, you'll automatically get the minimum amount they can award - Zero!
Hello, How does the financial ombudsman manage to get money back for people. I was scammed by Banc de Binary. They are hard core thieves. Please repy. many thanks

Back