GUILTY Case# 2017-090 | manojkumarkk vs asiafxi.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe AsiaFxi.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 109 99.1%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

manojkumarkk

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.asiafxi.com

My Case is: Sir, I invested around $1350 in March of this year and they offered me $2000 as bonus to withdraw after 2 weeks along with a automated trading profit of around $1000 total of $3000, but they didn't give any such amount since then. They told they would give money when I asks about the withdrawal for 2 months and after 2 months, they were completely out of picture without any response and finally in June, one agent David called me and told me my account manager was fraud who cheated many customers and again told me to put $250 again to start a new account adding previous balance around $4500 offering me a trading contract and I gave them the amount, but it was again a cheating by them. Then, no response of them again for 1 month and after 1 month, they responded and told me they would give at least the the invested amount, but since then response from them. I sending mails daily including today requesting my withdrawal, but no mercy from them.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by manojkumarkk on 09/19/17

The company was first contacted about the issue on 09/17/17 the last contact was on 09/21/17

Details: Company did not tell ever that they won't give the money, but they are not proceeding that. Whenever asks about the withdrawal, they often says that withdrawal has been done and forwarded and when I ask about the screen shot of their bank transaction history, they are refusing that and hence I have not received the amount yet. They are actually making me fool by cheating

Company representatives' emails: Ajmal<ajmal@asiafxi.com>
Michael<compliance@asiafxi.com>
George<support@asiafxi.com>

Attachments

• AsiaFxi new account.png
    121.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Trading investment agreement.png
    172.2 KB · Views: 5
Have you followed FxMaster's advice about inviting them to your thread in the Scam Alerts folder?

Send an email to all the addresses you can find for them. Include the link to your thread in Scam Alerts. Invite them to come and join the discussion.

I've just sent the formal FPA invitation to them. Please post in this thread on Wednesday to let me know if they've responded to you or not.

Sir, they called me about 1 hour ago and they told me they will give $2000 first in which $1700 is my investment in 1 week and balance next days after they will do some trading for me since it is a automated account and told to remove the review from forexpeacearmy. Sir, what should do?

But sir, they usually do not keep up their words since they gave me a lot of fraud commitments in the past regarding my withdrawal.

Remind them that they already claimed that your money was sent several times. Tell them you do not want them to trade for you any more. Tell them you are only interested in having funds sent to your bank account. Tell them you have no ability to remove your review, but will report the situation resolved as soon as all of your money arrives in your bank account.

Back