• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Porter Finance

I am having an issue with a company
Oh, I am. I have emailed their trading platform provider and Porter Finance on one email. Next is Meta4 and then Skyrunway.com which owns Porter Finance. Maybe I will reach someone with reason. Thank you!

The file is too large even as a jpg, I will try PNG if my camera on my phone allows it, I think it is only JPG. Ugh, Porter Finance is not getting back to me and the picture is not uploading. Not having a good day here...

If you don't mind me joining the discussion, I've read about similar experiences with Porter Finance while I was browsing things on (binaryoptions-forum.com/porter-finance-t39/). Looks like this is really not a broker worth your time and money. Far from fair and transparent, treating their clients very badly. Also, like you mentioned in this topic, their support seems really bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't mind me joining the discussion, I've read about similar experiences with Porter Finance while I was browsing things on (binaryoptions-forum.com/porter-finance-t39/). Looks like this is really not a broker worth your time and money. Far from fair and transparent, treating their clients very badly. Also, like you mentioned in this topic, their support seems really bad.

The more the merrier!! Yes, everyone associated with both Porter Finance and Greymountain Management are not the easiest to deal with at all. I have been on them since 4/30/16 and still have no resolution at all even though I am talking settlement numbers for the past 6 weeks with an intermediary between me and CEO and CFO. They have yet to counter my offer with a number and I am not happy about it whatsoever. What they did is illegal and they should be prosecuted for it. I do have 5 countries investigating them and their I'll advised ways. The email I am sending copied Panda (their platform) and the Israeli ISA and the head of the ISA, along with an Israeli journalist. Their first settlement offer was $40k plus some of their money to trade. No thanks.

I have a VPN service and will log in from Tokyo to follow the instructions and then move to another city to complete the instructions from another city like Istanbul.

https://www.icij.org/securedrop#_ga=1.251165574.1415526058.1476349930

Grey Mountain Management, involved with hundreds of platforms, could show up soon...:cool:

I can't get past the "Submission Page" through the other browser. Would you think about emailing directions to this page? I would like to see those platforms. I knew that they had over 100 but I couldn't as per another document has showing them starting over 400 companies with 100 companies still up and running.

Here are some people associated with Porter Finance and JMRB Associates. Viva Affiliates is part of Porter Finance as well.

Attachments

• LinkedInInformation (1).pdf
    523.7 KB · Views: 17
  • PorterFinanceIndividuals.pdf
    165.7 KB · Views: 21
  • HeadofHRJMRB.pdf
    335.9 KB · Views: 13
  • SalesMgratJMRB.pdf
    146.6 KB · Views: 7
  • DevOpsJMRB.pdf
    160.8 KB · Views: 7
  • GraphicAnalystPorterFinance.pdf