Resolved - failed to withdrawl and scalping warning in plus500

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
View attachment 19420

you can see the same transaction information as i pay to them

Somewhere on that credit card statement, there's a direct phone number to contact BOC about any problems. Don't wait. There is a deadline for disputing charges. Gather all your evidence, call BOC, and explain the entire issue very carefully to someone in the fraud department.

before they must require me provide some salary informations ,they now need me provide the link to the website of the company i'm working at and the paycheck to show that i'm really work at the company.
the main point is what is matter related to my withdraw problem in their company?

they don't answer me which one company received my capital and holding my account.just answer me it is in plus500 scam system.

由 Kate 更新于 4月28日 08:37:
Hello,

Thank you for your patience.

Our security department requires that you kindly provide us with a link to the website of the company you work at. In addition, please provide us with a paycheck in which you can hide information if you wish but we require to see that you receives your salary from this company.

We appreciate your cooperation.

Regards,
Kate
Customer Support
Plus500UK Ltd
-----------------------------

Plus500UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales (registered no. 07024970) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: 8 - 9 Talbot Court, London, EC3V 0BP, United Kingdom.

This e-mail, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. This e-mail and attachment has been screened for viruses on sending, but you should screen them again on receipt. Plus500UK Ltd does not accept any liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.

由 Jill 更新于 4月27日 16:34:
Hello,

Please note that all the funds are situated in your Plus500 account, under Plus500.

We wish to notify you that we have forwarded your query to our senior team as soon as we will receive an answer we will contact you.

Best regards,
Jill
Customer Support
Plus500UK Ltd

Plus500UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales (registered no. 07024970) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: 8 - 9 Talbot Court, London, EC3V 0BP, United Kingdom.

This e-mail, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. This e-mail and attachment has been screened for viruses on sending, but you should screen them again on receipt. Plus500UK Ltd does not accept any liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.

PLUS500 now ask me provide the information of the payment i receive from my work place for example for tax authorities and the website link which i work at.I don't know why they need those information because this is no matter between i still have about HKD 6.7million dollars in their account but i can't withdraw it.they also need me write all information in the below:
The Form Plus500 give me to fill it
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir/Madam, As a result of a customer file review by our compliance staff we have been asked to contact you to obtain additional information to complete our due diligence process. I would be grateful if you could provide us with the following information about yourself within the next seven days:
Employment status:……………………….
Industry Sector of Employer:………………………
Name of employer and nature of business (if employed):……………………………………
Source/origin of funds remitted: ………………………….
Annual Income:…………………………

Best Regards Compliance Dept Plus500 Please note examples of source/origin of funds are: employment; inheritance; savings; gift; winnings etc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

由 Jill 更新于 5月4日 13:14: Hello,
Please note that you should receive any information of the payment you receive from your work place for example for tax authorities etc.
Please provide us with an official document such as that.
Best regards,
Jill
Customer Support
Plus500UK Ltd

由 Jill 更新于 5月4日 11:04: Hello,
We wish to notify you that we have forwarded your query to our senior team as soon as we will receive an answer we will contact you.
Best regards,
Jill
Customer Support
Plus500UK Ltd

It's just a delaying tactic. They may ask about how many pets you have and who your favorite high school teacher was next.

Send them the info and make sure to keep the FCA and FOS informed of these delaying tactics.

already sent to FOS , but i don't know why the regulator can let the company ask those useless information for delaying and wasting the customers time.

由 Julie 更新于 6月11日 14:22:
Hello Mr. TANG,

You will find the transaction's details in the attached wire confirmation, you are welcome to provide it to your bank.

According to our records, the funds have already reached your bank account, therefore we will appreciate it if you could close the complaint and declare that you have no further claims against Plus500.

Awaiting your response.

Regards,
Julie
Customer Support
Plus500UK Ltd

附件
1 payment 20150611.zip

由 TANG HING TONG 更新于 6月7日 16:42:
OK, when i have already receive my funds in my bank account, i will send a email to FOS to close that complaint,if you want to get fast to close this complaint ,you can give me transaction NO. that i can check the money from my bank when your financial department have already sent the money to my bank account.

由 Julie 更新于 6月7日 14:37:
Hello Mr. TANG,

Since your withdrawal request was approved by our financial department, as soon as you receive the funds, we ask you to kindly close your open complaint with the FOS and declare that you have no further claims regarding Plus500.

We appreciate your cooperation.

Regards,
Julie
Customer Support
Plus500UK Ltd

由 Julie 更新于 6月3日 14:05:
Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

You may now open your withdrawal request.

In case you require further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Regards,
Julie
Customer Support
Plus500UK Ltd

由 TANG HING TONG 更新于 6月3日 11:12:
i want to know what happen about my account now? i can't open my account and i can't withdraw , no anybody can reply me ?

由 TANG HING TONG 更新于 6月1日 05:56:
why i still can not log into my account so that i can't withdraw any money?don't you inform me that i can withdraw my funds in my account now?

由 TANG HING TONG 更新于 5月29日 18:43:
i can't log into my account to withdraw the remaining funds , please help me unlock my account to let me withdraw the funds , thank you.

由 TANG HING TONG 更新于 5月27日 13:13:
i still can not log into my account, please check it.

由 Julie 更新于 5月27日 10:48:
Hello,

We wish to inform you that you may now withdraw the remaining funds in your account.

Once you withdraw your funds, the account will be closed and you will no longer be able to trade with Plus500 in this or any other account.

Regards,
Julie
Customer Support
Plus500UK Ltd

And to think that some people won't bother to complaint to the FOS because they really believe that regulators won't do anything.

Calling a regulator and screaming "SCAM!!! Arrest them NOW!" won't do much. Calmly contacting a regulator and providing complete details of the issue gives a much better chance of getting a successful resolution of the problem.

Yes Pharaoh , as i see the case in FPA about plus500, i'm the only one that can get back the whole funds from Plus500 so that other people want to get back the whole funds from them, don't hesitate, keeping contact to their regulator and following the reply and feedback.

Back