Resolved - failed to withdrawl and scalping warning in plus500

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
That server IP is indeed in the UK, Rackspace where all Plus500 websites are located
That does not say really to which of the websites you were hooked up to - and therefore you can't locate the company.
So this way you still don't know whether you have a contractual agreement with Plus500UK Ltd - or with Plus500CY Ltd.
.. and therefore we don't know who is the regulating authority.
Could you verify with more precision about WHERE your money went?
I guess I said before, Plus500 is not enough because that is not the complete name of the company who got the money
Your bank or Credit Card company should be telling you

it already over 4 weeks from FOS promise let me know what happen within four weeks to now.i don't know how can i do now if the regulators of finance in UK is useless. It is a BIG BIG BIG money for me. i feel so sad that waste the time to do that. Asking Plus500 for the result but no reply to me , Asking FOS what happen now but no any reply to me.

credit card company rejected to check the company because it is not a unauthorized trading transaction so that i can't check it unless i have already filed to police.

How can i do now? FOS no reply , credit card company rejected checking, Plus500 still escalate to senior team but no any good progress.

Still no reply from FOS and no reply from PLUS500,I don't know what happened now even i already send one more email to FOS to tell them and hope that let me know what the situation is it now.

Still no reply from FOS and no reply from PLUS500,I don't know what happened now even i already send one more email to FOS to tell them and hope that let me know what the situation is it now.

I saw their ads on TV and they surely have money, don't think that they fall to a cheap entity. But let's see everything is possible

there is no one can help me to get back the money?Both plus500 and FOS still no reply to me, i don't know what is their promise within 4 weeks to let me know what happen.

Make a followup contact with the FOS. You can also make an inquiry with the FCA and fule a case with ActionFraud.

Make a followup contact with the FOS. You can also make an inquiry with the FCA and fule a case with ActionFraud.

pharaoh,i have already send 3 more emails to FOS to tell them i didn't received any reply from them yet. However, they still don't send any reply to me. i have send a email to FCA to tell them this situation and their reply is this matter is FOS not FCA,i think that mean there was none of FCA's business. it was very disappointed.

Action require Both UK people and take place in UK,i don't live in UK and even not sure where is the place take.

Realize that regulators are generally understaffed and underpaid. Keep sending a polite weekly reminder to the FOS and let the FCA know every 2 weeks if you haven't heard back from the FOS.

And make sure to file with ActionFraud.

there is the recent reply from plus500

由 Jack 更新于 3月27日 13:19:
Hello,

In order for us to be able to continue handling this issue, our security department has requested that you provide us with a bank statement in English.

We can suggest that you contact your bank and ask them to produce this document for you.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Best Regards
Jack,
Customer Support
Plus500UK Ltd

Plus500UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales (registered no. 07024970) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: 8 - 9 Talbot Court, London, EC3V 0BP, United Kingdom.

This e-mail, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. This e-mail and attachment has been screened for viruses on sending, but you should screen them again on receipt. Plus500UK Ltd does not accept any liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.

There is the document :

Dear Sir/Madam,

As a result of a customer file review by our compliance staff we have been asked to contact you to obtain additional information to complete our due diligence process.
I would be grateful if you could provide us with the following information about yourself within the next seven days:

Employment status:……………………….
Industry Sector of Employer:………………………
Name of employer and nature of business (if employed):……………………………………
Source/origin of funds remitted: ………………………….
Annual Income:…………………………

Best Regards
Compliance Dept
Plus500

Please note examples of source/origin of funds are: employment; inheritance; savings; gift; winnings etc.

I have already send my bank statement to them but my friend said that they want to know all about me to choose how to treat me , if i don't have enough money,maybe they will ignore my reply.

Back