Resolved - failed to withdrawl and scalping warning in plus500

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Leroy

The same comes up over and over again:
Who is your legal partner?
Who did you sign up with?
You get letters from Plus500UK Ltd - but you may have conducted your business in Cyprus.
Check your bank account or credit card statement: Where did your money really go to????
You need to be 100% sure of that or you end up being given the run around by FOS, FCA and CySec
The website does NOT count, the only thing that counts is who precisely got your money?
These companies all sound the same... and that is how they're running their scams.

Plus500UK Ltd, London---- Plus500CY Ltd, Cyprus ------ Plus500 Ltd, Israel

Check exactly what the statements say. Which company was it that got the money, and what's the name of the bank and its address.

No advice can honestly be given without such information, it's plain moot to contact FOS and FCA when Plus500CY Ltd got the money...

PLUS500 LONDON EC1 1V GBR this is the trading transcation information of my credit card statement,i think it is conducted in london because it has written is london. Thank you for your reminding ,i need to send this statement to them to let them know i'm really conducted in UK.

PLUS500 LONDON EC1 1V GBR this is the trading transcation information of my credit card statement,i think it is conducted in london because it has written is london. Thank you for your reminding ,i need to send this statement to them to let them know i'm really conducted in UK.

Would you please contact your credit card company and clarify this, because what you read there is not telling you exactly who it is.
In London there are TWO entities:
One is Plus500 Ltd. (LSE listed, Israeli company, not authorized or licensed to provide financial services in the UK)
The other is Plus500UK Ltd., authorized and licensed by the FCA
It could be as well that your money went to Plus500CY Ltd. under CySec - but to an account at a bank in London......

One of them got your money............ but so far you can't prove it yet with surgical precision.
Your Credit Card Company certainly has detailed information about the account holder your money was credited to......

I just try to assist you in the best possible way. There are discrepancies that I want to direct your attention to and that is why I am inviting you to contact your Credit Card issuer for PRECISE details.

The FCA lists as the official address:
Plus500UK Ltd., 45, Moorfields, London EC2Y 9AE

The registry (Companies House) shows a different one, it's the officially registered address:
PLUS500UK LTD., TALBOT HOUSE, 8 - 9 TALBOT COURT, LONDON EC3V 0BP

The domain "plus500 . com" and "plus500 . co. uk" are registered at an again different address:
Plus500UK Ltd., 33 Throgmorton Street, London, EC2N 2BR

None of these match what your Credit Card Statement says. Not only does the precise name not match, the Zip Code is nowhere close to what is known.... I just try to help you here so you won't be given the run around at the FOS or the FCA or the CySec.....

It would be good to have the full information from your Credit Card company:

Precise name and full address of the receiver
Account number
Name and address of the financial institution the money went to

You can tell them that there might have been fraud committed

It would be good to have the full information from your Credit Card company:

Precise name and full address of the receiver
Account number
Name and address of the financial institution the money went to

You can tell them that there might have been fraud committed

already call the credit card company, they tell me that needs 60 days to check it. i ask the credit card centre of the bank ,they said that the name of the registered company in their bank shows PLUS500 .I think it might be Israel company. Because My brother's credit card information is shown "PLUS500UK LIMITED LONDON EC2N 2GB" so that i think i need contact ISA , however i did not know that language. It will be very hard to contact to them.

I think that is where ALL the problems are really located:
Plus500 Ltd. - that would be the ISRAELI company. There is only ONE company with that name and it is in Israel, 100%
If your payment went indeed to the UK, it should have been Plus500UK Ltd. - as is shown on your brother's statement.
I have plenty of information in the meantime about the scheme of Plus500, be that Plus500 Ltd. or Plus500UK Ltd. or Plus500CY Ltd.

When you were logging in, the platform showed up - or still does in case you can still log in and your account shows up....
and scroll down to the very bottom, what does it say there? Regulated by Cysec or regulated by FCA?
... and then look at the URL - what URL is shown?

It strikes me as odd that on your Credit Card statement to read only Plus500 - not even Plus500 Ltd and the location.....

I just wish I had more precise information. But Plus500 is just not a legal entity.... it lacks the precision and it bothers me on your behalf a great deal. The credit card company certainly has in their records the precise information.......

Go ahead and file with the UK FOS. If Plus500 wants to claim they shuffled your account to another branch of their little group of companies, they'll have to tell the FOS about it.

In order to compain to FOS, you need to give them the name of the company you're up against.
Plus500 is not a company.
If the account was with Plus500CY Ltd., FOS will refuse to even take a look at it and you'll get a "sorry we can't help you" letter.
If the account was with Plus500UK Ltd, a complaint might succeed - if the plaintiff had given the company 8 weeks to resolve the matter. Otherwise you'd get the same sorry letter.
If the money never went to Plus500UK Ltd., you'd be given the run around
It's obsolete to complain without precise information, you'd only get frustrated with no end
And it gets even more complicated, when the money went to Israel directly, because the company Plus500 Ltd. is LSE listed, but located in Israel, and is NOT regulated by any authority.

i try to find where i connect to when using their platform. i'm using some application which can try to block some likely trojan application. it shows the IP address i will connect to. i have printed screen as the attached file.
i checked it will connect to UK. i don't know is it really mean that connect to UK business. QQ??20141226013511.png

Back