Resolved - failed to withdrawl and scalping warning in plus500

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
FOS reply

Dear Tang your complaint about Plus500UK Ltd

Thank you for contacting us. We have now asked the business to send us the information they have about your complaint so we can look into what has happened.

Once we receive this, one of our adjudicators can begin to investigate. They should be in touch within twelve weeks to introduce themselves and discuss your complaint in more detail. If you would like us to contact you using a different format or language, please let us know now.

In the meantime, please tell us if your circumstances change significantly or something happens that could affect your complaint. For example:

 if the business contacts you with an offer

 if you are experiencing serious financial difficulty

 if you are experiencing serious ill-health

 if you are threatened with legal action relating to your complaint.

If you think any of these situations might apply to you, phone us on 020 7093 5500 or email customer.contact@financial-ombudsman.org.uk. We can talk about what it means for your complaint and what more information we need from you. If you do get in touch, your reference number is 1641-4142/(GWVPM)/OS02.

my brother has the exactly same situation ,but FOS said that they can not investigate the country not in UK. the different between my brother and me as we know is the credit card transaction information is not the same.

my brother credit card transaction information is "PLUS500UK LIMITED LONDON EC2N 2GB"

my credit card transaction information is "PLUS500 LONDON EC1 1V GBR"

even the information contains UK name , my brother also receive the reply from FOS is not in UK region. how about my infromation which is not contain UK in it?

Leroy
I am working on a few files with complaints against and about Plus500
If you want, I can try and assist you because I do have an open file case number directly with the FCA
.. and NOT with the FOS - that is a joke anyway.

So here we go and this is what we need
Your account number, if you don't have it, send them an email and ask for it
Ask Plus500 which company is holding your account (Plus500 Ltd. or Plus500CY Ltd, or Plus500UK Ltd.)
In this case here, you should ask as well which company has received your payment
If you want my help, you can then forward their email to me and I add your file to the complaint already in place
I have two other cases similar to yours and they are FCA internally investigated at this point

Let me know and you can contact me by private message here

Joa

Leroy
I am working on a few files with complaints against and about Plus500
If you want, I can try and assist you because I do have an open file case number directly with the FCA
.. and NOT with the FOS - that is a joke anyway.

So here we go and this is what we need
Your account number, if you don't have it, send them an email and ask for it
Ask Plus500 which company is holding your account (Plus500 Ltd. or Plus500CY Ltd, or Plus500UK Ltd.)
In this case here, you should ask as well which company has received your payment
If you want my help, you can then forward their email to me and I add your file to the complaint already in place
I have two other cases similar to yours and they are FCA internally investigated at this point

Let me know and you can contact me by private message here

Joa

i'm asking them for which company hold my account and receive my payment. my account no. in plus500 is 51922945

Even if the payment went to the UK, Plus500 isn't the only broker to run multiple companies in multiple countries. The best option is to file complaints with ALL the regulators they claim to be under and also with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

If credit cards are involved, a chargeback may be an option.

creditcard statement.jpg

you can see the same transaction information as i pay to them

View attachment 19420

you can see the same transaction information as i pay to them

they don't answer me about this

i'm asking the second times now,waiting for their reply

由 Jill 更新于 4月15日 12:00:
Hello,

We are making all efforts to speed the process up, we will contact you, as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,
Jill
Customer Support
Plus500UK Ltd

Plus500UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales (registered no. 07024970) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: 8 - 9 Talbot Court, London, EC3V 0BP, United Kingdom.

This e-mail, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. This e-mail and attachment has been screened for viruses on sending, but you should screen them again on receipt. Plus500UK Ltd does not accept any liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.

由 TANG HING TONG 更新于 4月14日 14:02:
i want to know which company hold my account?(Plus500 Ltd. or Plus500CY Ltd, or Plus500UK Ltd.) and i want to know which company have already receive my payment from my credit card? (Plus500 Ltd. or Plus500CY Ltd, or Plus500UK Ltd.)

Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 21:43:05 +0800

what is the progress now? when can i withdraw the money in my account? it is about HKD $6.7million dollars.

Back