Resolved - markets.com (safecap) scamming me!!

We are currently investigating Mr. Alqenaei’s case. For legal reasons we cannot comment on open investigations but can assure you that we are making every effort to resolve this matter as soon as possible.

We are currently investigating Mr. Alqenaei’s case. For legal reasons we cannot comment on open investigations but can assure you that we are making every effort to resolve this matter as soon as possible.

Is there some sort of time frame for progress on this? Monjed opened this complaint on May 17th.

Markets.com could not fix a simple computer glitch for over ten days.Finally I had to open another account since they could not fix the problem. They are so inefficient and irresponsible.
And they have the arrogance to accuse Monjed of hacking into their system.

We hope to have the issue closed very shortly.

By hoping to close the issue shortly, markets.com sent my another threatening letter from there lawyer accusing me this time that I opened a losing closed positions and changing it to profitable one!!
Keep on scamming people Markets!!
Fr_Fichte2a.jpg
Fr_Fichte2b.jpg
Fr_Fichte2c.jpg
Fr_Fichte2d.jpg
Fr_Fichte2e.jpg

I would like to see Markets.com explain how a client can remove trades from an MT4 server.

We are currently conducting a large-scale fraud investigation of several clients' accounts, including Mr. Alqenaei's. The security of our platforms is of the highest priority in order to ensure the safety of all of our clients' investments. Because we are in the middle of legal proceedings we simply can't provide any further information on the matter. We hope it will be resolved swiftly and smoothly.

Beware investors with Markets.com!!!
If you make good profit with Markets.com then there is a fraud investigation waiting for you!!
A very (smart) message from the new administration of Markets.com!!

We are currently conducting a large-scale fraud investigation of several clients' accounts, including Mr. Alqenaei's. The security of our platforms is of the highest priority in order to ensure the safety of all of our clients' investments. Because we are in the middle of legal proceedings we simply can't provide any further information on the matter. We hope it will be resolved swiftly and smoothly.

If a trader really can hack into a the MT4 server at Markets.com and delete trades on one account, what's to stop this person from altering other accounts?

If Markets.com is telling the truth, that alone is a reason to pull all client money out of the brokerage as quickly as possible.

Back