Resolved - markets.com (safecap) scamming me!!

I couldn't put it better. :)
Thanks for the comment Pharaoh.

If a trader really can hack into a the MT4 server at Markets.com and delete trades on one account, what's to stop this person from altering other accounts?

If Markets.com is telling the truth, that alone is a reason to pull all client money out of the brokerage as quickly as possible.

Hello Eddiger:

I was a client of Market.com and I agree 100% with you. This broker (Markets.com) is full of a whole bunch of scammers, tricksters, fraudsters and many more...it's a shame having been a client of this crappy broker. Just for you to know, their platform is very unstable (both the SIRIX Web Trader and the MT4). It fails very often. Besides that, the support of the forex advisors are laughable...they seem to be telemarketers instead of being real forex advisors. They don't help you in any way, shape or form. The only thing they do, is trying to make you increase your account with the premise of offering you big bonuses and things like that... which, at the end of the day, can not be withdrawn at your convenience.

There are many more things I would like to tell about this broker, but I think I'm going to do it in a next reply.

Feel free to reply to this post if you feel the need to do so.

Many thanks for your time.

Best regards!

A question to FPA

A question to FPA:

Dear Sir,

I opened this thread on the 17th of May, 2013.
Isn’t seven months enough time to have a vote on it?

Thanks,

Hello everybody

I Could confirm from my side that at least I spammed from them to open account and deposit 100$ by many calls, I new fish in Market and didn't start even any real account, just I registered for free account on markets.com and got 2 annoying calls from sales "Asking to deposit money and they will help through Money Manager which can help me even I am novice in FX, I told them that if they not stop contacting me I will make case with regulator, I don't like this way and it increased my doubts about company image, Guys pay caution to this company.

To Mr. Alqenai and those who have been following this thread. We thank you very much for your patience. This investigation has been an arduous process in which we have scrutinized, very closely, Mr. Alqenai’s trading moves to get to the bottom of the issues he experienced. We take complaints very seriously and we investigated the matter to its conclusion. Unfortunately the exact nature of what was found is confidential for legal reasons, but please know that we will be moving forward from here and Mr. Alqenai will hear from us shortly on this matter.

So it only took 7 months to get another "we're working on it".

How hard can it be to analyze some "trading moves"?

As far as I'm concerned, this one should go to a vote if there's not a real reply very soon.

Pharoah, we appreciate your concern, but as we stated the investigation is over, not in progress. However, the nature of what we found is confidential, as already stated and we simply can’t post the conclusion of our investigation in a public forum. Please rest assured that this was not just an answer to drag out proceedings. We will therefore be taking the next necessary steps with Mr. Alqenai personally.

Without public information, there's no reason for the Traders Court case not to proceed.

Without public information, there's no reason for the Traders Court case not to proceed.

The only acceptable answer from Markets is a letter of apology from them for their accusations to myself, and the deposit of my profit I made fairly with the commission (Spread) in in my bank account in Kuwait

Seems like Market's is using a smoke screen shield.
If the trader agrees to the disclosure of information, then the only reason market's have to prevent them from releasing the information would be that it is an embarrassment to themselves. The reason is more likely an attempt at fraud on the part of market's.
Looks more like, if we stall long enough then they may go away.
Unfortunately traders are like a dog with a bone, never give it up!

Back