10 Interesting facts about FX Trading

In the global pandemic, where countries apply lockdown and stay at home for people also work from home, forex trading also giving interesting reason because to start trading forex only needs a device that supporting platform and trader can work from home with their computer or smartphone

In current situations where all the world is focusing on online work or work at home, forex can be an excellent chance of earning for people who are facing unemployment. When you will learn the real art of trading then use your free time with certain amount will give you a cashback value.

Global pandemic causing a global recession, much country might add loan for the capitalist, although this is will secure for a temporary time, but make many countries shackled with the loan and don't know will finish, it:s good for capitalist but not good for the country, because capitalist only needs to types a digit number without gold backup, while the country will remain pay for interest and loan

The facts were really interesting. Some of them were a bit obvious, of course, but some were things you don't even think about, like this one: "95% Of Forex Traders Lose Their Investments In The First 6 Months". That's quite sad :(... Personally, when I read it, I agreed with a lot of things. It turned out to be quite interesting and entertaining.

So many traders lose their investment because they go into it looking to make a quick buck, pay no regard to sound risk management and then give up. It's a business and even as a hobby has to be treated that way

Great rules bro! New traders should print this out and put it above their computer monitors! The ultimate trading bible.

So many traders lose their investment because they go into it looking to make a quick buck, pay no regard to sound risk management and then give up. It's a business and even as a hobby has to be treated that way
And they also forget about learning process.

Thanks for the facts, i usually trade the major pairs may start looking in to some of the pairs available.

Back