10 Interesting facts about FX Trading

Highest losses are also in the crosses or minor pairs.

I think it depends on the trader more than it depends on the currency pair. Some of the worst mistakes that I have made happened when I was trading EUR/USD because of how volatile and undecided it tends to be most of the time, and yet EUR/USD is the most popular currency pair. I think it's important to spend time studying any given pair, regardless of how popular it is, to get used to its behaviour before trying to trade it in order to avoid at least some mistakes. That approach can be applied to all pairs with the same success, in my opinion.

Forex market it self is an interesting business because we do not know what will happen next , what move market will walk. SO it is uncertain and challenging . One can avail any time , even he can skip trading. one interesting thing is that pairs are co related if one pair moves high other can be against or on same style move in market.

One good thing that forex had that every one can avail his preferred time or when he is free he can do trading. Even he is free for time to spend in trading it can be long or short hours. An interesting thing is that we all feel when we open position market goes to revers.

"5. Successful Traders Compound Small Gains" - I like this one the most. I hadn't really thought of the importance of this one

"5. Successful Traders Compound Small Gains" - I like this one the most. I hadn't really thought of the importance of this one

I often do, because it mostly fits my trading style. However, I am sure that there are plenty of traders who have a totally different approach and are still quite successful.

I do day trading. Just some times I use to try night trading . I had a regular job so I have to rest at night. So I avail evening time for forex trading or some times early in the morning My routine is to open positions. I can make reasonable profit at that time.

Really interesting. All the facts are true. There are thousands of broker in the market where very few are credible. There are lots of trading strategies but trader need to customize his own for successful trading. That’s also match with me. Number three and four points are very very true. The first few couple of months are most important for a trader to make their trading base. I think without running behind profits if someone follow this 10 facts they can easily get success.

Yes a lot of brokers are working in forex market all say they are offering best for traders. I think more or less all are same. No one will bring profit you have to do your own efforts. No one will give you money in loss they will throw you out if had nothing in your capital . They are only concerned with capital you invest with them. First few months are hard if some one is regular he can know how to work in this market.

Back