10 Interesting facts about FX Trading

Yes, I also got to know this later, that most types of trading on Forex proceeds in several countries. In other countries, there are not a lot of trading types, that's why they make a forecast on the market for the first time.

Forex trading is not only profitable but also very interesting and exciting business. The 10 facts you have shared is really true about forex. There are more than thousands of broker and all are not providing same trading facility. People do overtrading from their greed which is not good. Because of over trading their account might blow up. And it is because of lack of trading knowledge. Mostly newbies do this mistake.

Yes, I also got to know this later, that most types of trading on Forex proceeds in several countries. In other countries, there are not a lot of trading types, that's why they make a forecast on the market for the first time.

I am not sure what you mean, are you referring to trading sessions?

Yes, everything here is absolutely correct, especially when it comes to brokers. I think there are some traders who've changed a lot of brokers over their career.

one can experience with different brokers to see their services and terms this task s good with less investment you can easily know with their demo how they will treat trading . Then choose one or tow for your final trading broker. Even one can change account types for good trading in which he thinks he can make reward from trading.

Yes, everything here is absolutely correct, especially when it comes to brokers. I think there are some traders who've changed a lot of brokers over their career.
I have not changed. I opened an account with a broker, and trade there for some years. I tried small accounts with other brokers, but the main still on the first. Why change them?

Nice post but to each his own really, not that sure that it's applicable everywhere let's say for example in reality. So what do we loose anyway? I can add like 10 more points to that list from my own experience by the way if needed case.

Forex is interesting, but in practice indeed still always will hard to make consistent trading result in this field, the sometime loss still inevitable, so if any trader losing money in forex, like as the fact if 90% trader losing money less than six months, maybe this true, but still there are many opportunities in this field

95% Of Forex Traders Lose Their Investments In The First 6 Months
But how? I want to know if i lose my investment in first six month then how i will recover my investment??
And how i understand which broker is good and who not??
Could you please tell me?
Thank you..

It may be right mostly traders loose their investment in first 6 months because they were new to real trading. There is always chance to learn and polish your skills and remove your mistakes. It will only happen when you admit where you are wrong in trading. As much you will learn from your loss and trading in detail you will improve in forex trading.

Back