24 Option Scam

just a short clarification:

The link above does not lead to a governmental website but to the one of a private debt collection/litigation support agency which likewise tries to be as anonymous as possible. Their list is good and maybe even helpful for some but a real company offering these services would more probably than not violate more than one ethichal rule with a similar page (no contact details, no names at all, no malpractice insurance number, sofar apparently only traceable to Nassau on the Bahamas, I have seen similar pages from Panama).

Don´t forget that there is also the scheme of "recovery room fraud" (see e.g. FSMA (Belgium) official warning letters from Oct. 25th and March 16th. 2015).

Hi,

@ William Simpson, please, please double-and-triple-check in the most polite way possible that counsel representing the invesment company you mention above has somehow noticed and somewhere saved the information given under the very last link above provided by somebody else above -(to ensure that it is saved even if this "beta-version" from the UK companies house should at some future time should vanish. I can really tell that it is utterly hard to get this from other sources and I know that it appears meaningless to you right now).

@ O. will follow up through a different function.

best andre

Hi Andre,
Just take any Eu blaklisted scam firm, and you probably find them on the Uk companies house register, thanks to the negligence of certain financial institutions, this will allow them to simply start collecting funds all around the globe.
Never been involved with GIA, but their cold calling alerts listing, does present one more searching tool , check the BdB alert , even collecting banks and accounts are published.

the CySec are quite fast with their actions lately against brokers with very obvious cheating schemes, and do leave them a detailed 1 star review at the review section and send them a link to this thread if they want to join us and explain everything. it seems the complaints are pilling up.

Back