30% DISCOUNT on Z-20 ADVANCED BREAKOUT System.... Top Rated on FPA !

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many more are there who want the system for free. 31 of them got for free.
It is not something that you can return. it will stay with them for free for ever.
Had it been a rubbish system I would understand the reason for refund, but its such
a Profitable System and everyone is making Profitable trades every week yet still
people want refunds.
The language shows what class a person belongs to and how well he is educated.
Unfortunately Ramos either lacks education or his parents did not teach him how to respect elders.
He keeps accusing me to be a liar. A thief always thinks others are thieves.
In every sentence he says you are lying. He has no respect for his elders.
If I was a liar I would say I have made all the refunds and all these guys are lying.
In my opinion Ramos is the biggest liar.
Here is what he says "you still keep lying by saying that we need to refund you money in order for you to make refunds."
What is the lie about this. Either he doesn't know how to use the English Language correctly or he hasn't been to school.
I am very very disappointed .
Give me the names of all those once and for all who want refunds and remove all negative remarks that you guys have made about me and I will make the refund by Monday.

The language shows what class a person belongs to and how well he is educated.

I completely agree with this sentence

Here is what he says "you still keep lying by saying that we need to refund you money in order for you to make refunds."
What is the lie about this.

I have presented clear calculation that we only need to refund you if you make more than 36 refunds to purchasers. please read my previous post again

Give me the names of all those once and for all who want refunds and remove all negative remarks that you guys have made about me and I will make the refund by Monday.

You have the names and we will not remove any comments

ATTENTION

Anyone who requested a refund on the Z20 system within 30 days and did not get it is requested to do the following...

1. CLICK HERE and leave a review.

2. Post in this thread.

3. Us the Contact Us link on the bottom of this page.

Zain, you made a promise to the purchasers of this system. If you break that promise to even one person, you will be showing the world that your promises mean nothing.

This who get refunds are encouraged to leave followup postings and reviews.

All Refunds have been made.
Anyone left over please send me an email
and also write here your name and date of purchase
Cheers

No refund here. Purchase date 4th of March 2013 (PayPal account Asta Beleviciute).

You have submitted your case to PayPal and you have also escalated to a claim.
I cannot do anything until Paypal decides.
I was going to give you the ZWINNER-21 System in return but you started being Rude.

This claim may be canceled as soon as refund is done. You accuse me of being rude all the time although I'm trying to be polite and clear. But still you manage to see rudeness in my justified requests (as per your offer terms). It's been two weeks since I first asked you for refund, but still no progress. You repeated several times that no refund will be done so that left me with no options, but to open the case through PayPal (before 30 days guarantee expired). Why would I need any other of your system if 1 was already unprofitable? Needless to say that your "refund policy" does not add any trust in you or your systems.

Is there anyone else who asked for a refund within 30 days of purchase and did not get one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back