• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Lite Finance Deleted all my profits & losses from my crypto trading deducting $5600 from my account

I am having an issue with a company

jsmith07611

Recruit
Lite Finance deleted all profits and losses from my crypto trades! and removed around $5600 from my account and left me with a zero balance. (my history now shows zero profit and zero loss from all those trades so i can't tell exactly how much was removed) but left my account with zero balance.
Lite finance wrote to me the following "All deals made by SUNUSD instrument were nullified due to Server malfunctions. There was no such prices on Liquidity Provider side and deals were opened/closed by Non-market quote. Now the issue was solved and you can continue trading by SUNUSD without any restrictions."

But this is simply untrue as i have provided to LItefinance the charts from binance and the historical trade data at binance which clearly shows there was no server error and these prices did exist.

furthermore one can visit binance.com/en/landing/data and download all trades from that date to verify the information

I have writted to litefinance with no reply and resolution.
If i recieve a positive resolution i am happy to update this issue.
My real name is obviously not on here for obvious reasons but my live account number is 6129749

i think they are regulated in St. Vincent & the Grenadines and therefore has anyone had any success with these regulators

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 163
Last edited by a moderator:
Lite Finance deleted all profits and losses from my crypto trades! and removed around $5600 from my account and left me with a zero balance. (my history now shows zero profit and zero loss from all those trades so i can't tell exactly how much was removed) but left my account with zero balance.
Lite finance wrote to me the following "All deals made by SUNUSD instrument were nullified due to Server malfunctions. There was no such prices on Liquidity Provider side and deals were opened/closed by Non-market quote. Now the issue was solved and you can continue trading by SUNUSD without any restrictions."

But this is simply untrue as i have provided to LItefinance the charts from binance and the historical trade data at binance which clearly shows there was no server error and these prices did exist.

furthermore one can visit binance.com/en/landing/data and download all trades from that date to verify the information

I have writted to litefinance with no reply and resolution.
If i recieve a positive resolution i am happy to update this issue.
My real name is obviously not on here for obvious reasons but my live account number is 6129749

i think they are regulated in St. Vincent & the Grenadines and therefore has anyone had any success with these regulators

View attachment 85064View attachment 85065
They have a live chat option, can you talk with them regarding the same and share the chat here with us, please?

Also, share your experience as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/120/litefinance-review

hi review is being checked by fpa before posted.
live chat said they can't help as it is only via email for a query like this as i need to email back office.trading@litefinance.com and it comes up with the name Sevastyan Abakumets
i have emailed three times with no reply

How much total have you deposited with LiteForex?
How much total have you withdrawn?

Would actually be better to upload a full account history here. you may use this video tutorial which shows exactly how to do this:

wow. that's quite irresponsible of a brokerage to offer an errant price stream like this. But this is not abnormal.

-> are you still trading with LiteForex? Any open positions or position opening since the wiping of profits?

hi review is being checked by fpa before posted.
I'm sure you took a few min to also read the other reviews. What made you trade with a company like this anyways?

I wrote an authoritative article on SVG:

You have public thread here. I will also send DM with some additional suggestion.

How much total have you deposited with LiteForex? 9751.47
How much total have you withdrawn? 9620

Would actually be better to upload a full account history here. you may use this video tutorial which shows exactly how to do this: yes have done this in a zip file. in the zip file there is the history downloaded from the mt5 as well as the depositis and withdrawels from the website as well as statements delivered to my email (you will need to look at the bottom of the excel file and choose the different sheets for the different emails)

wow. that's quite irresponsible of a brokerage to offer an errant price stream like this. But this is not abnormal. as mentioned in the previous post, the above sentence would be correct if it was an errant price but in reality it was correct prices as per the charts by binance and previous orders

-> are you still trading with LiteForex? Any open positions or position opening since the wiping of profits? not currently as litefinance cleared my account to zero

I'm sure you took a few min to also read the other reviews. What made you trade with a company like this anyways? fair enough i took a risk as they were the only ones i could find this crypto pair to trade

I wrote an authoritative article on SVG:

You have public thread here. I will also send DM with some additional suggestion. thank you so much for your time in helping me. it is very kind

Attachments

• lite finance.zip
    249 KB · Views: 10
Back