A shady operation called Alldayoption

idedwards

Recruit
I am dealing with a shady operation called Alldayoption (alldayoption.com) where I have experienced very similar circumstances. Alldayoption are sharing the same registered London address (I wont say office as it's probably just a name plaque on the wall somewhere) as Everyoption: i.e. 2nd Floor, Westmoreland House, 133 Heddon Street, London W1B 5SE. I suspect that Alldayoption is the new brandname for Everyoption. AllDayOption are an unscrupulous, unregulated, feral options house. **AVOID AT ALL COSTS** Additional names I can mention (probably false but here they are) in case anyone comes across them: Jennifer Pierce, Bradley Galloway (Broker), Katerina Fischer (Activation Officer), Jenny Roberts (Finance).

I am dealing with a shady operation called Alldayoption (alldayoption.com) where I have experienced very similar circumstances. Alldayoption are sharing the same registered London address (I wont say office as it's probably just a name plaque on the wall somewhere) as Everyoption: i.e. 2nd Floor, Westmoreland House, 133 Heddon Street, London W1B 5SE. I suspect that Alldayoption is the new brandname for Everyoption. AllDayOption are an unscrupulous, unregulated, feral options house. **AVOID AT ALL COSTS** Additional names I can mention (probably false but here they are) in case anyone comes across them: Jennifer Pierce, Bradley Galloway (Broker), Katerina Fischer (Activation Officer), Jenny Roberts (Finance).
A few more shady names: Michael Wellington; upload_2017-4-3_19-43-3.png
(with a probably stolen picture on his email) - its said he was fired in November of 2016. He posed as a lawyer and representative of cysec,
upload_2017-4-3_19-41-26.png;
Arthur Jacobs; a supposedly senior member.... stay away from this corrupt crew....

upload_2017-4-3_19-46-8.png

I think all this information needs to be brought to Cysec's attention.

I think all this information needs to be brought to Cysec's attention.
Pharo, I totally agree.

I did put the question to cysec via email, however no answer. I did find the following on the Cysec website, however I cannot say for sure if this reflects my mail:

Sent to:
info@cysec.gov.cy
datum: 13 februari 2017 om 11:04
onderwerp: Confirmation of legal representatation Cysec

Good Morning,

I received an email from Bank de Binary where I once had a trading account. The email is a warning of the following announcement from you:

" It has come to our attention that unknown entities or individuals present themselves as lawyers representing CySEC in their correspondence with clients of Banc De Binary Ltd (“The Company”).
These entities or individuals contact investors that are clients of The Company and promise to “assist” the said clients in receiving compensation for potential damages incurred during the cooperation with The Company, in exchange for a legal fee or other expenses.

CySEC has urged the public to remain vigilant regarding such unsolicited communication, and in case they receive any that appears to be from CySEC or CySEC representatives but was not initiated by the recipient of such communication, and appears to ask for the transfer or payment of any amount, to confirm the authenticity of the communication by contacting info@cysec.gov.cy before taking any action.

We kindly ask you to use the Company’s website for reporting any issues as mentioned".

During March 2016, I was approached by a Dr. Henrik Johansen C.P.A. claiming to represent Cysec.
Can you confirm this person was (is) a legal representative of Cysec Securities?

yours, etc....

Furthermore, I did some digging on the internet and googled his picture, Oh my.... look what I found:
http://www.ramboll.co.uk/news/rgr/ramboll-management-consulting-enlarges-executive-team

same picture as on the email, different name.

http://www.ramboll.co.uk/news/rgr/ramboll-management-consulting-enlarges-executive-team

No offence please but someone needs to fly Cyprus with details of those brokers to bring Cysec`s attention. So far I hate Cysec for not taking any actions after getting lots of complaints about such brokers.

I think both emailing and postal mailing of all the information would be a good idea. Also, make sure to let as many other victims as possible know about these fake Cysec lawyers offering assistance.

AlldayOption.com is operated by Indy Group Ltd., R.A. Ivan Vazov, 36 Burel St., Sofia District (Metropolis), Metropolitan Municipality, Triaditsa Region, Sofia, 1408, Bulgaria.

the website seems to be down at the moment... ghm....?

AlldayOption.com is operated by Indy Group Ltd., R.A. Ivan Vazov, 36 Burel St., Sofia District (Metropolis), Metropolitan Municipality, Triaditsa Region, Sofia, 1408, Bulgaria.

the website seems to be down at the moment... ghm....?

Another 'ploy' AllDayOption use once you are on to them and want your money back is to block you from logging in to your account. Support are fake. Compliance are fake.

If you have not already taken screen shots and all necessary proofs of joining, account balances, etc. (before your ask for your money back) when they block your account it makes it more difficult to make your case out with the authorities.

If most of clients fall for this - and it's probably 99% - it's no wonder AllDayOption can stay ahead and avoid scrutiny from the toothless Cysec regulator. I wouldn't be surprised that if someone took a trip to Sofia and looked for Ivan Vazov they would find just a plaque on the wall and the holdings company is actually operated under another fake name out of Israel. Israel appears to host a lot of these fake financial firms. I believe there is a street out there full of tinpot financial firms comprising call staff working for crooked brokers, using stolen software, demo only operations, fronted by unscrupulous finance intermediaries, and a carbon copy websites quoting fake credentials and addresses. They are beyond the law.

Back