Accentforex & PAMM scams

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Jul 7, 2020 at 9:25 PM

It's very nice you answered my questions, although you missed the important

I just like to warn other people about possible scams (during my free time), trying to help these people how they can find out about such scams and/or avoid being scammed. That's what this part of the forum is made for. Do you have a problem with that?
No, I have no prob with that and yes this forum is made for this. I'm trying to view the picture in a different ways (and this is how it should be), you know. And not only as you want to see it. Other people read it after all. This is unprofessional in my opinion. Do you have a problem with that?

Nope. Look on the already posted proof/answers.
So you really think the proofs are that someone blocked you?
And what does this have to do with this topic?

Why are you asking such questions here? It has nothing to do with this thread.
But okay: Yes, a few years already. It's one part of my income. (I'm self-employed btw.)
These are the right questions imho.
You put it as scam when a trader (how is it connected with the thread again?) doesn't sleep and all the time online.
So I asked the right question. And thought you were a newbie.
Because I'm a trader too with more than three years of experience and I'm trading in various sessions. To be online at night is normal life for me.
I will repeat what I've already said.
I'm skeptical about pamms, mams at all. I believe everyone needs to trade only by yourself. But it doesn't prevent many traders from trading there and attracting investors.

Hey mate, Please keep on topic. This discussion is about ongoing and well known AccentForex scams. marco's trading abilities/style nothing to do with the topic, does it?

TLDR - keep ot or stfu.
Hey mate, Oh thanks for mentioning.
Until marco started talking about someone's sleeping or not sleeping and at what time, I had no questions about trading abilities at all. It also has nothing to do with the topic, does it?
I'm always trying to view the picture in a different ways (and this is how it should be).
As for the topic I'd read all this for a long time ago and also wrote my opinion at that time. After I saw the topic was created by a former broker employee (introducing broker) who is scam himself, I got the point of all that (or maybe you don’t know what’s happening here).
The topic was created more than 3 years ago.
Thousands of traders suffer losses during this time, isn't it?

Learn market, know what you plan to do. And even better trade manually and on your own

It's very nice you answered my questions, although you missed the important

No, I have no prob with that and yes this forum is made for this. I'm trying to view the picture in a different ways (and this is how it should be), you know. And not only as you want to see it. Other people read it after all. This is unprofessional in my opinion. Do you have a problem with that?

So you really think the proofs are that someone blocked you?
And what does this have to do with this topic?

These are the right questions imho.
You put it as scam when a trader (how is it connected with the thread again?) doesn't sleep and all the time online.
So I asked the right question. And thought you were a newbie.
Because I'm a trader too with more than three years of experience and I'm trading in various sessions. To be online at night is normal life for me.
I will repeat what I've already said.
I'm skeptical about pamms, mams at all. I believe everyone needs to trade only by yourself. But it doesn't prevent many traders from trading there and attracting investors.

This is the most obvious scam with KNOWN history, and you still defending them.

Strange indeed.

i requested simple, youtube & facebook live stream from their server which liquidity provider/"reputable bank" they are connected. picture will not be accepted. but they are not able to give proper answer about my question, DONT USE Accentforex & they doesnt seem like a genuine broker at the moment

With 800 lots per trade being executed by Anthony Scam, we should be able to monitor market and actually see the trades go into tape and move the market.

I'm curious how he gets filled with such sizes and minimal spread.

i requested simple, youtube & facebook live stream from their server which liquidity provider/"reputable bank" they are connected. picture will not be accepted. but they are not able to give proper answer about my question, DONT USE Accentforex & they doesnt seem like a genuine broker at the moment

@acertablet
Hello,

We repeat the answer for you.
If you are a registered AccentForex user, please write your account number and the question / issue that arose regarding our work.
Thank you

With 800 lots per trade being executed by Anthony Scam, we should be able to monitor market and actually see the trades go into tape and move the market.

I'm curious how he gets filled with such sizes and minimal spread.

I dont know about scam you mentioned but even 1,000 lots cant move the Forex market.
Think about it
Maybe 1,000 lots would produce a noticeable price blip for a second, but only during low volume hours when the spreads are high. Forex is huge market, so your broker is only seeing a very small slice of it. The Market is constantly changing. When bulls and bears are locked in a battle 10s of thousands of lots may have zero affect on quoted prices.

I dont know about scam you mentioned but even 1,000 lots cant move the Forex market.
Think about it
Maybe 1,000 lots would produce a noticeable price blip for a second, but only during low volume hours when the spreads are high. Forex is huge market, so your broker is only seeing a very small slice of it. The Market is constantly changing. When bulls and bears are locked in a battle 10s of thousands of lots may have zero affect on quoted prices.

You are correct, except for the fact we are just talking about the markets and orders on BUTINEX/AccentForex and not the entire forex market.

So I checked the server logs for the butinex that Anthony trade on. Along with tick prices and traded volume, there’s no way Anthony executed that last 800lot volume trade on GBPJPY 10th or 11th July 2020.

the volumes, entries and spreads required for such order simply don’t align with market reality during this time.

This is complete evidence of the backloaded trades being loaded into Anthony’s account on the Butinex server. Massive corruption in place to scam users and continue a Ponzi scam.

Same goes for the all the other massive lot size orders, I’ve video recorded all, and evidence will be uploaded.

Whatever Ponzi scam they are running, it's coming to an end.
It's also about due time, compared to the other scams with same faith on AccentForex/Butinex server.

Last edited:
So I checked your server logs for the butinex that Anthony trade on. Along with tick prices and traded volume, there’s no way Anthony executed that last 800lot volume trade on GBPJPY 10th or 11th July 2020.

Yep, you can even see people asking for that last trade and the timezones on his AccentForex PAMM page https://my.accentforex.com/pammDetailInfo/305327?setLng=en:
tr.png

I already recognized this while reading through the myfxbook forums, when someone asked why there was no trade for more than a week, and all of a sudden (after his question) a new closed trade was updated to the trading history, without any trade being opened before.

Also this one is a nice read from the myfxbook forums https://www.myfxbook.com/community/...y-wins/1670774,41#?pt=2&p=39&ts=400&o=1670774:
aw.png

Back