Account suspended with Forexgen

gigi

Recruit
:unhappy:Dear Sir, I have recently used a very profitable Expert Advisor EA BOSS. Starting with 10,000 $ After a month I have gained almost 220,000. Pity that this gain is only virtual, since the broker, Forexgen with whom I had a written agreement for the use of any method of scalping EA and, I suspended the account and not even know how to behave and if ever I shall see my money . I can give advice about what to do to get my money?
Thank you very much
gigi

MT Intelligence - gigigno71

Please note that ForexGen at any time, in its sole discretion, may limit the number of positions which Customer may maintain or acquire through ForexGen, and is under no obligation to effect any transaction for Customer’s accounts which would create positions in excess of the limit which ForexGen has set. Customer agrees not to exceed the position limits established for any contract market, whether acting alone or with others, and to promptly advise ForexGen if Customer is required to file any reports on positions.
ForexGen preserves the right to cancel any transactions found to be erroneous because of the market volatility, failure in the software or hardware of the trading platform or the connected parties. This cancellation is done without consulting with the Customer. The Customer hereby agrees on accepting the consequences of such cancellation either on, or against his favor.
ForexGen Preserves the right to ban any Customer from its trading platform, suspend any accounts temporarily or permanent at any circumstances where the account was suspected to perform one or more of the following forbidden activities:
- Illegal pip hunting.
- Illegal scalping.
- Multi IP login at the same time.
- Suspicious hedging of the same currency.
- Harmful strategy including but not limited to news and reports aggressive trading
- Expert Advisor that are not approved by ForexGen.
- Security threatening activities.
- Any other hostile activities that threatens ForexGen, its customers, business partners and counter
Also please note that your account suspended for 6 month from now
There is no any broker accept your trading activities
Thank you

Attachments

• forex_gen[1].pdf
    24 KB · Views: 10
Back