Any Tradeonix Users?

yogesh420

Recruit
Hi.

Do we have any tradeonix users out there? i just want to know the review from them. Is it a overhyped system or it does really work?

ElaineMDG

Corporal
First-this thread may need to be moved to the commercial section?

HI Yogesh,
I'll be honest; I was one of the 3 people who won the system last month-I haven't even popped any of the DVD's in yet.
I hate to tell Russ, but when I first signed-up for info on the system, to watch the first informational webinar, I was still meting out a strategy-although I'd already decided on a Fundamental strategy using simple price action for entries and exits. After the webinar, I was confused about a few things and asked in the comments-which automatically entered me for the contest. I had STILL planned on checking it out after receiving it, but after trying 2 of his other, supposedly "60% PLUS EFFECTIVE" systems he gives away for free--neither of them showed more than 12-15% in back-testing and 20% in demo. When I received his supposedly "brand new and even better system" from this guy who claims to be so "well-known by ALL in the Forex Community" and a "World Champion Trader", (I asked about him in several forums-the only person who'd ever heard of him said he was known for putting out these "limited edition", "70%+ Successful" systems out twice a year-none have ever worked)--I read the accompanying booklet and it's basically the same as the 2 free ones except for a few small differences and the BIG difference that it's an EA.

SO-It's still sitting in the box on my table.
Send me a personal msg if you want it-but it will take awhile to get to the post office as I don't drive and its a $20 taxi fee....

yogesh420

Recruit
First-this thread may need to be moved to the commercial section?

HI Yogesh,
I'll be honest; I was one of the 3 people who won the system last month-I haven't even popped any of the DVD's in yet.
I hate to tell Russ, but when I first signed-up for info on the system, to watch the first informational webinar, I was still meting out a strategy-although I'd already decided on a Fundamental strategy using simple price action for entries and exits. After the webinar, I was confused about a few things and asked in the comments-which automatically entered me for the contest. I had STILL planned on checking it out after receiving it, but after trying 2 of his other, supposedly "60% PLUS EFFECTIVE" systems he gives away for free--neither of them showed more than 12-15% in back-testing and 20% in demo. When I received his supposedly "brand new and even better system" from this guy who claims to be so "well-known by ALL in the Forex Community" and a "World Champion Trader", (I asked about him in several forums-the only person who'd ever heard of him said he was known for putting out these "limited edition", "70%+ Successful" systems out twice a year-none have ever worked)--I read the accompanying booklet and it's basically the same as the 2 free ones except for a few small differences and the BIG difference that it's an EA.

SO-It's still sitting in the box on my table.
Send me a personal msg if you want it-but it will take awhile to get to the post office as I don't drive and its a $20 taxi fee....
so the system doesnt works?

ElaineMDG

Corporal
so the system doesnt works?
I honestly don't know for sure-all know is 1. My own strategy is doing VERY nicely and 2. Looking at the booklet included with the DVDs, it's the same type of moving average cross-over system as his two free strategies that definitely did NOT work! ALSO: it uses an EA to implement the strategy.
I believe the Tradeonix Facebook page is public-you can go there and ask. As of last week, the only reviews I could find were paid reviews by Russ Horn's distributor. Considering how many systems this guys has admitted he's released, AND his supposed success and notoriety in the forex community; you would think there would be reviews and articles about him and his systems all over the web. There isn't. I found a total of 4 reviews on earlier systems-only one was positive. This guy obviously pays for a "reputation manager" to scrub information about him. If ANY of his "award winning" strategies were worth even trying, ANY reputable "mentor" wouldn't scrap his reviews-he'd defend them and/or fix them.
It's for THOSE reasons I choose not to even waste my time-but, hey, I'm just a newbie, what do I know!! Maybe he really DID find "the holy grail"!

yogesh420

Recruit
I honestly don't know for sure-all know is 1. My own strategy is doing VERY nicely and 2. Looking at the booklet included with the DVDs, it's the same type of moving average cross-over system as his two free strategies that definitely did NOT work! ALSO: it uses an EA to implement the strategy.
I believe the Tradeonix Facebook page is public-you can go there and ask. As of last week, the only reviews I could find were paid reviews by Russ Horn's distributor. Considering how many systems this guys has admitted he's released, AND his supposed success and notoriety in the forex community; you would think there would be reviews and articles about him and his systems all over the web. There isn't. I found a total of 4 reviews on earlier systems-only one was positive. This guy obviously pays for a "reputation manager" to scrub information about him. If ANY of his "award winning" strategies were worth even trying, ANY reputable "mentor" wouldn't scrap his reviews-he'd defend them and/or fix them.
It's for THOSE reasons I choose not to even waste my time-but, hey, I'm just a newbie, what do I know!! Maybe he really DID find "the holy grail"!
Same here buddy. I really cant find any kind of reviews. Thats why i posted here..

Btw, what kind of strategy are you talking about?

ElaineMDG

Corporal
Same here buddy. I really cant find any kind of reviews. Thats why i posted here..

Btw, what kind of strategy are you talking about?
As I said above, my strategy is Firstly based on what is going on with the currency fundamentally, ie: Central Bank activity (Interest rates-are they hawkish? dovish?); politics (Brexit, elections) COT Report (that comes out each Friday-shows activity in currency futures usually for contrarian trades); Intermaket analysis-for commodity currencies like CAD, AUD & NZD; BEST person/group IMO to learn about Fundamentals is Jarratt Davis here at FPA in Shoulders of Giants.
Technicals: used for entries & exits, usually to place limit orders. I use simple price action as well as the "Buyers-Sellers Indicator"-also available here on FPA. Basically I use support, resistance, volume, and some of the more successful candle patterns-to time entries or warn me about an earlier exit than I'd planned.

Mike88

Recruit
Hi, I'm Mike and I'm also looking for Tradeonix review. Couldn't find any reliable review except in this forum.

Yogesh, thank you for asking this and also thanks to Elaine response.

I use the 2 free system and I find it useful but you have to follow the rule very strictly.

Elaine, I would like to try the system but $997 is too much to trial. If you don't mind and the copy you have is still available, possible to sell me at a discounted price. How about I buy from you for 50 bucks? I'm really interested to try out the system. I can work out something if the system really work and it can benefit both of us.

Hope to hear from you.

Thnakyou.

BakerD06

Recruit
I was a recent Tradeonix purchaser. I have requested a refund (hope to get it). My main problem was that I couldn't get the meta4 set up to work. I contacted their support and was told twice that they would help me via teamviewer. They only do this during the day so I took a day off, no support came. They said they had technical difficulties and would help the next day. I took another day off, and no help.

Their support sucks!

Dave in Wales

Recruit
Hello All,
I am new to this forum, I found it by looking for a review on the Tradeonix system. I am so thankful that I have found this thread and forum. Thank you again for sharing your honesty, it has saved me time that I would have invested and never been able to get back.