• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Any Tradeonix Users?

Asking questions about a company
What's the situation on that copy you have? Did you give it away? I was super curious when it came out, but something that untested for a grand seemed pretty dang steep.

I honestly don't know for sure-all know is 1. My own strategy is doing VERY nicely and 2. Looking at the booklet included with the DVDs, it's the same type of moving average cross-over system as his two free strategies that definitely did NOT work! ALSO: it uses an EA to implement the strategy.
I believe the Tradeonix Facebook page is public-you can go there and ask. As of last week, the only reviews I could find were paid reviews by Russ Horn's distributor. Considering how many systems this guys has admitted he's released, AND his supposed success and notoriety in the forex community; you would think there would be reviews and articles about him and his systems all over the web. There isn't. I found a total of 4 reviews on earlier systems-only one was positive. This guy obviously pays for a "reputation manager" to scrub information about him. If ANY of his "award winning" strategies were worth even trying, ANY reputable "mentor" wouldn't scrap his reviews-he'd defend them and/or fix them.
It's for THOSE reasons I choose not to even waste my time-but, hey, I'm just a newbie, what do I know!! Maybe he really DID find "the holy grail"!

Just wondering if you'd be prepared to share/sell the DVD's so that other people in the community could evaluate the system?
Thank in advance

Dave

sorry, been busy and just got these. please PM me if you're interested, yes i still have it. However, please read other reviews first!! Although I've not even taken the DVDs out of the cases, others have "thested" their own copies-IF they could even get that far....

Unless there's some weird EULA or other terms forbidding it, I believe Elaine could give the original disks away to one person. Legally, she can't make copies and give them away or sell them.

Considering that it looks very much like the system is massively overhyped (generally a solid sign that a system won't work), I wonder why anyone would want a copy.

Thanks Pharoah. :) I've had several people PM me, insist they've seen the reviews and write-ups, but somehow think it's still some kind of miraculous system. I've also chatted with a few people that purchased the system and have had nothing but problems-unable to reach any kind of "customer service". The person who released the system, despite his promises to be available to anyone who paid the $300-$900 for this thing; isn't responding to ANYONE. However, despite unsubscribing numerous times to his and his marketers mailing lists, I'm STILL receiving a minimum of 6 emails/day from them, wanting me to buy his NEXT "The Best of All!!" System for the low-low price of $3000!!

I had planned originally to test the system out myself, however, after one person sent me an email claiming it had frozen up their system and installed adware with the provided DVD's-I've never even removed them from their cases. I'm not wasting my time only to infect my computers with this guy's marketers adware-especially considering the problems I'm having just to unsubscribe from these people.

If somebody STILL wants these things after reading all that, fine. HOWEVER, I WILL insist on working *something* out considering I'll have to pay a taxi $20 to take me to the post office to mail it.

There's a local "kid" who delivers my groceries and who I've been paying to help me out with some things around the house. He's expressed an interest in trading and saw the box with this "system". After looking through the booklet and the fancy DVD cases, he said "wow, if somebody spent this much money to make this look so classy-it MUST be a good system. Maybe you just don't understand it?"
"No Son, YOU just have a lot to learn about marketing. "Don't judge a book by its cover" takes on a whole new meaning."
He's signing up for Andrew's course this week. :D

Anyways, sorry I haven't been around. I had to cut back on my internet "browsing" and start sticking to a schedule again. I was running myself down, sometimes not sleeping for 3 days at a time. Although I was having a great time, lol, I was over-researching, over-trading, and ended up in an "over-drawdown", :cool: After too many years of not worrying about a schedule, it's been difficult for me to try and become more self-disciplined and focused. Obviously, it used to be second-nature to me. But between my health problems and suffering from depression for a few years-you can't get any more scatter-brained than I'd become! My purposely untreated ADD didn't help.
With support from some friends, determination and encouragement from "J" and his team, I'm doing MUCH better. :) I also had to disconnect MyFXBook from here-the anti-FPA scammers found "J's" new Facebook group, I got into it with them, they traced me back here-and I got some nasty PM's telling me to quit trading, that I'm a failure, all kinds of "pleasant" little notes. They were blocked from the FB group & I just ignored their yapping here (and have had to block a bunch from my own FB-which I never used before he started this group!) Lol, boy, you guys have REALLY pissed some scammers off!! :D They even named YOU in one of the posts to the FB group before they were blocked-isn't that sweet?? After looking at the anti-FPA website they created though-good grief, these creeps want to be personal! PLEASE take care of yourselves, keep up the GREAT work you do, but watch out for these folks!! I'm sure you, Bill, etc know who they are & hope you guys can do something about it before it gets any worse! I admire the heck out of you all for putting up with them, AND soldiering on to knock the next one down. Just please, Take Care!! We need you!! :)
e

I've got great idea for those DVDs.

You'll need an old microwave and a way to take video.

Turn on the camera, insert the disks (one at a time), and set the microwave for 5 seconds on HIGH. When you are done, get a new microwave and post the video here.

Love those anti-FPA scammers. They've been stalking some people who work for the FPA at home, but I think Bill's pack of bad-tempered dobermans keeps them away from his place. :D

I was talking with my Uncle last night about trading-and everything connected to it. One of his parishioners (he's a semi-retired Catholic Priest), got into trading small-cap stocks and got involved with a well-known personality in that area. After he paid the guys over $5K for "private coaching", they convinced him he wasn't ready for trading and was actually losing money with all his savings tied up in bank CDs and some with a family financial advisor-that if he transferred all his money to this guy, he'd "build his capital and double his investment in a week". I'm sure you can guess what happened, this well-known "guru" lost all $2 million in a few days. The guy didn't take it lightly, he's suing him and they're actually filing charges against him for fraud and some other things. Anyways, this "guru" has sent his minions to terrorize this guy and his family. He actually had to hire a security guard and file restraining orders. My Uncle said it's gotten so bad, he goes to this guys house to give him & his family communion.
The moral of the story? When it involves $$$ people can get dangerous.
You guys stay SAFE & I'm going to try and do the same! My Dad fell yesterday, broke his hip & had surgery last night. We're gonna be moving the timetable of me moving down South up a bit. This will enable me to get started with my Brother & Nephew sooner and my Uncle plans on transferring some of the money as soon as I'm down there. While I'm excited about being given this opportunity, I'm also starting to get a little nervous. Thank heavens I have some decent people that will be helping me every step of the way!
Right NOW though, I'm going to curl up with a new book that was recommended and take it easy for a few days.
Lol, I had been told that Nov-Dec were really slow months for trading and the best time to take a break and regroup. Obviously, this election kinda changed that, at least this year. The last couple of weeks have been insane!! FUN, but INSANE!! Oh well, Cei La Vie!

That's the problem with criminals. Once they've stolen a large enough amount, they think they are entitled to force people to not expose them for their crimes. I hope the guy your uncle knows not only wins his lawsuit, but also recovers his money and gets the police and regulators to file criminal charges.

Hello friends. I didn't use Tradeonix but as Pharaoh, I know the commercial problem which is around them. The fact is that the want to sell their indicators and try to tarde in a semi automatic way. Unfortunately it is impossible. You always need human verification whenever you open a position, especially in scalping.
From my trading experience I found these commercial indicators absolutely useless. I use MT4 and its free indicators are more than enough for me.

Hello Elaine,

I would like to make a request to you regarding the Tradeonix Software. If you have some spare time then could you please upload the software on the net and provide me (us) the link so that I (we) can test the product. I hope that you won't have any problem in providing the download link to us. So kindly please consider my request and upload all the DVDs and software and provide me(us) the link.

Thanks.

Aashish

FPA Forums Team Note: The FPA does not permit the forums to be used for software piracy. Anyone else trying to use the forums for illegal activity will be banned without warning.

Back