1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Tradeonix Users?

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by yogesh420, Jul 8, 2016.

1. EURUSD

EURUSD Sergeant Major

Sometime if reading site that offer profitable ea with good message and seem very profitable, but I don't know actually, because on forum sometime also reading certain trader share ea with expensive price and shared for free on forum. this is make doubt included with this software

2. oliver f

oliver f Recruit

Hello Mike,
    I have just discovered this forum...so my answer should be late .
    I am a Tradeonix user since 5 month and found it interesting in many aspects . It is far away from what the seller claims ( 85% accuracy, thousands of dollars locked in every trade , etc...) but nevertheless It really helps to finish the trading month in positive (I would say around 250 pips per month in average with a good control of the DD). So I have to recognize that it works.
    Please contact me privatly for more details ( I have different statements and analysis that could be helpful ).

3. dlunas

dlunas Recruit

Hell, I just remembered liking the idea of some of hte system, but couldn't identify what each of the components likely were. Sad that it wasn't even a clean install. I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised considering that the site disappeared after he likely sold a goodly amount of them.

4. EURUSD

EURUSD Sergeant Major

Sound good if always giving profit monthly even 250 pips, if always profitable and has low drawdown this is still considered as good result and might will attract trader, but hopefully will giving evidence with honest

5. dpageok

dpageok Banned Spammer

hello here is my advise do not by this system or any other system from russ horn tradeonix is just a load of indicators on a fancy screen it make work for some but not for me you need to use currency strength meter with the system and you might have a chance but over all a waste of time and money i have all his systems and got conned into buying the bull**** lost thousands on it biggest regret of my whole trading career my advise is learn a trading system there are plenty out there for free just google spartan trading on youtube and watch his videos its free and he makes sence taught me a lot .

6. Sbuda1936

Sbuda1936 Recruit

I got it somewhere and its working but u need to check the news on Forexfactoy

: tradeonix