1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody heard of TIRN www.mytirn.com ?

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Rosario Delgado, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Mearyeaurng

Mearyeaurng Recruit

Totally agreed with your assessment.

2. Joh

Joh Sergeant Major

What puzzles me is that to put a show together like they do-with offices in various places/back up teams/office set ups /stories etc takes a certain amount of brains. If these same jokers would use those brains to make money honestly they probably would do very well- It all sounds a bit like 'Ocean 11/13?' movie, the thrill of the sting appears to be bigger then the actual money, and most end up getting caught and go to jail.
    Sir Pharaoh - i take my little hat of to you - your wisdom - skills- tenacity - and good heart are saving heaps of ignoramouses like me.
    You are worth your weight in gold. :cool:

3. Surasanee

Surasanee Recruit

Thank you for info to your members.

4. pbernasc

pbernasc Private

then you probably are part of the scam mechanism

5. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

I guess I should try to gain some weight to increase my value. :p

:confused: Who's part of what scam mechanism? :confused:

I see some people pushing TIRN and later the baby TIRNS earlier in this thread, but all recent posts look legitimate.

6. antonisk

antonisk Private, 1st Class

"However, TIRN’s track record is stunning. How do they do it?"

Maybe they got a good offer on their domain name ?

MYTIRN.COM "This domain name may be available for purchase!" ;)

7. FXCobra

FXCobra Banned for uncivilized conduct

I might be a new member of ForexPeaceArmy because I just registered the past week but am a long follower and reader of FPA forums.
    Each time I wanted to deal with a new company, I came here to FPA to check the reviews and any possible Scam about it.
    I'll try to be more active on those forums from now on to share my experience with many companies I deal with.
    About the "mytirn" Scam Company Case, to be honest, after reading "Pharaoh" old first posts about this company "covered by red flags" then saw many members defending it for different reasons that looked too much right(maybe to be true!), for a second I said to myself, might "Pharaoh" got it wrong this time or used more emotions than logical facts had shown!?
    After that, as posts continued..I was astonished that once again "Pharaoh" instinct I name it or experience dealing with many companies and cases turned to become right at the end. As if "Pharaoh" have the high sense of smell(sorry for the description) from the start of the case toward such Scam Companies.

A Big Congratulations "Pharaoh" for the continuing Great Work that I had the share of too(in short time), will update my case later in soon time in order not to effect the process it's passing through, as things are positively in progress, hopefully!

8. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

I think I'm going to blush.
    :D

9. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Can anyone loan this guy $22 million? :)

Looks like David Merrick's legals woes aren't quite over. If he ever gets out of prison, he needs to find $22 million dollars. :)

Federal Court in Florida Imposes over $22.8 Million in a Monetary Sanction and Restitution against Floridian David Merrick and His Company, Trader?s International Return Network

10. BigT1

BigT1 Sergeant Major

Bravo!
    Better a day late and a dollar short than never at all.