• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Anyone in South Africa who trades with Opteck?

vincentstaples

Recruit
I am being hounded by Opteck.com to sign up for their binary options. I will only do so if I can talk to someone who is already an Opteck trader living in South Africa. I am told they have many South African traders who are making good money. Please contact me if you can tell me that Opteck is genuine. I have read that it is very difficult to get payouts! I live in Cape Town.

Hey man. I don't live in S. Africa but I CAN tell you that getting Opteck to pay you is EXTREMELY difficult. I don't trust them at ALL. They are based in Israel and not the UK as advertised. I bet not one person who has spoken to you sounds even remotely British right? More like Russian or Middle Eastern? I strongly advise against using their services. If you REALLY want to however, please take my advice and invest the bare minimum and try making withdrawals as soon as you can to test them.

My personal recommendation is to avoid all binary options companies. Roulette has a better payout ratio.

they are scamer`s yes they are based in israel there is a couple of person there that sounds like britich american but they are regulated as if they make you trouble so you have the ifc with you but for what ? they make you loose your money ? scam

Why risk funds with binary? There is NO binary exchange or liquidity. 100% betting against the house. You'll never win. Forex is risky enough but at least a real market.

I have once received call from Opteck representative but I showed no interest because they are dealing in binary options and that does not suit me.

I am not from South Africa and I haven't come across Opteck.com. I would rather trade in Forex marker rather than loosing my shirts in binary options. Which doesn't make any sense to me.

Back