ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

Forex it the only way

:err:

I'm going to learn to make something of this economic meltdown and take the fight to the C Banks who are trying to break me by taking some of theirs first!

:err:

Jimbo

Hello Soldiers

I am Engr. Shaapera, I am a Nigerian. I have come to Forex because I am convinced it is the best business in the world and I want to be part of the exitment. My goal is to become a trader of very high repute.

Engr. T C Shaapera

At ease soldier. :confused: My name is General Napoleon.

Congratulations on registering successfully. You are now on your way to becoming a solider of the Forex Peace Army. Why don't you introduce yourself to your fellow soldiers? Where are you from, what brings you to Forex, and what are your goals?

Dismissed.

Oh yeah, and enjoy the presentation below as to what Recruit Training looks like :) (physically unfit and under 18 please do not watch this video)

Last edited by a moderator:
New to all this, but willing to listen and contribute to anything that will help me and or anyone else. This seems like a great place to start.:)

new recruit

Hello everyone. never traded forex before. have some experience with e minis. hope to learn how to trade profitably in the forex market and be able to share what i learn with others in this forum.:)

Very new to forex. Only traded on demo accounts. I am from Illinois. Came to this site for knowledge and to make some money. But with knowledge money will soon follow.

Introduction

I'm very new to Fx trade, wanting to make some extra dollars and in need of a good teacher.

Any good information on manged trades/accounts (brokers) would be appreciated.

Regards

Just joined and was reading some posts and came across the reference to the evil "Bucketstein" and another thread warning about "Bucketshops". Can you clue me in on this Bucket thing?

Just joined and was reading some posts and came across the reference to the evil "Bucketstein" and another thread warning about "Bucketshops". Can you clue me in on this Bucket thing?

Hello and Happy New Year to all

I live in Australia, my background is spanish so forgive me if my english sometimes confuses you :)

First time in a forex chat system, I have a Demo account in which I am testing an EA, and today I am going to open alive account, after a long and frantic search. I am so glad to find a place where we all can support each other. I am going to open my account with IBFX. Anybody has experience with it?

Beginner Intro

Hi, I'm human and interested in not being ripped off by dirty tricks in Forex trading.

Back