ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

Yes, it's possible. The biggest thing about controlling your emotions is to give your trades a chance to finish, and have a higher yield to risk ratio. That means put your take profit at 3 times your stop loss, and don't touch them. Also, you can move your stop loss above your entry when it's in your favor, which has many advantages over just killing the trade early (I have to control myself and do this more often.)
Glad to have you.

novice

hello everyone.
i'll just simply say i know nothing about forex trade, but open to learn all that there is to know/learn. i think i'll start from the very beginning cos this chic has gotta make n earn money.:D thanks

My one friend refer me here and when i come there and learn about FPA i found it very great place for forex learning, research and investigation for scam resolution and i joined that forum. i wish my self to be an active soldier to help my new fellow soldiers and to fight as a front man against forex scamers who fraud with there innocent clients. As i have also victim of fraud committed by PFG Best who have passed my keys to third party without consulting/informing me and my whole account of $79500 churned out and company does not entertained me and not responding me against my complain.
It will be a great pleasure for me if FPA soldiers fight against pfg with me.
So that no other can be a victim of PFG best fraud.
Thanks
Mian Ahmad Raza

Dear damikesh,
You are welcome at FPA forum and forex trading.
FPA is a great palce for new traders and expert traders.
Before you start actual trading your should have to learn basics of trading and should have good practice at demo.
It is because forex trading involve significant risk.
Before you choose your broker you should go at review and rating forum and decide the broker that is best match with you and take the decision.
I wish you a good trading to make profit and earn money.:hissyfit:
Mian ahmad raza

hello

Hello,
Thank you for allowing me to be a member of your Forex Currency trading Forum.i am here to learn .

Hi everybody!

I honestly hope that these forums can help me to develope my skills in forex trade. Would be so much if the money earning with forex isn't being only dream! :)....;).

Platina13

Amen to that

Yes, it's possible. The biggest thing about controlling your emotions is to give your trades a chance to finish, and have a higher yield to risk ratio. That means put your take profit at 3 times your stop loss, and don't touch them. Also, you can move your stop loss above your entry when it's in your favor, which has many advantages over just killing the trade early (I have to control myself and do this more often.)
Glad to have you.

Amen to that

This is got to be the best advise you could give to new traders.

Other traders who trade mechanical or trade mostly indicator trades, they use the indicator as the risk/reward management which many times does not meet a rule of 3/1 or 2/1 or not even 1/1 ratio some times

To reflect on this advise consider as this poster as mentioned if you trade a 3/1 which means you can have a trading probability of only 20-33% and still break even or thats 1 out of 2-3 trades that you win.

To summerize with this in mind that means while your learning to improve you odds, then you can be wrong a whole lot and not lose a bunch of money or even make some good money while you are getting things sorted out.

Once you do that then you can adjust your rules of risk/reward ratio as you see fit and are comfortable.

Anyhow great advise poster, I learned this the hard way myself.
Thanks for the re-enforcement advise

New To the ForEx Market

I am a novice in the Forex Market. I would like learn to trade successfully to earn financial freedom. After thorough research, I was led to the Forex Peace Army. After reading numerous post and threads, I see that this is a legit site. I am very eager to learn and impart the knowledge gained from this site. One of MY PROMISES TO MYSELF is...To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own.

Hello all, former Army Warrant Officer Steve reporting for duty.

Spent 23 years in Green, now working for a housing organisation.

I have two kids at Uni and always too much month at the end of the money, so having realised that the lottery was a shambolic back up plan for income, I came to the conclusion that my time and energy could have a far more positive output if devoted to the pursuit of know how and savvy trading.

I do have some experience of stocks and futures, but the spreads and liquidity of some Forex markets caught my eye. I may be completely out of my depth, but nothing tried, nothing gained.

Good luck to all in your endeavours, however I have always found that fortune increases the more you prepare and practise.

Cheers
Steve

Back