• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AvaTrade.com (was AvaFx.com)

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Let's talk about Avafx France/Belgium where there seem to be some rotten apples, I don't now about the other countries.
In march 2010 I open 2 VIP accounts and use 2 brokers they proposed to me, one for oil and one for currencies. Everything is OK but I am not to happy with one of them. I send a mail to the avafx employee to swithch to one trader and to upgrade my account and from there on things are going downhill fast.
As I put 10000€ more they propose 1000€ bonus, my money arrives but I don't see the bonus. Mail from me and mail back from avafx telling me the bonus has been awarded to me but strangly not even a commercial sorry about the fact they forgot.
Worse, I check my account and discover around 2500/2600€ is missing from my settled trades, they simply vanished with no record on any file. Mail from me to avafx and an explanation about some price changing on the oil contract. Problem is it happened on the contract with currencies where oil is a very small part of the trades done. That leaves me with a 50% cut on my profits. On the 16/5 I notice a retreat for 606,45€ from ADMIN and I presume this is the famous explanation. I also notice that strangly none of my traders seem to do anything on my accounts since the problems started, seem somebody wants to punish me or play a game with me.
I mailed 2 times to there helpdesk, no reply for the moment and I send a mail with an ultimatum for the 21/5 to get an explanation, my money that vanished and excuses or I will go elswhere. Waiting for an answer...

I was contacted by this company a few days ago and got an offer promotion for deposits up to 31.12. I even saw an advertisment of them in the TV!!!:eek:oh: It sounded interesting and I thought about it.
After reading the reviews I am not going to open an account with them.

I am writting this statement as a small mental reward for the people who had bad experiences with this broker and spent time to share it with us in this Forum.

Hello!
I won't recommend this broker to anyone. I've lost there a lot of money. You can read more about that in my special thread. Broker is not doing anything now and they seems to be not interested, beside saying it's all client fault. Read my thread and i'm sure you will avoid them.

where's my 30 euro ???

is ava a scam ? I opened a real account last a week:) and deposited 300 euro by wire transfer, 1 full week after the money has not yet entered my real account:mad: ? are they a damn fraud ?

new account

Hi, I just opened an account with Avafx, until now all is OK, I have metatrader in my mini account, hedging posibilities, regulated in Ireland, I just deposit $400, hoping monday will be credited in my account, but I read some bad things about this broker so, I will give you news if something happend...

mike

Avafx.com Bad Broker

HELLO FRIENDS AND DEAR MEMBERS

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE BUT I TRY TO EXPRESS MY FEALLING AGAINST AVAFX.COM AS UNDERSTANDABLE TO ALL MY DEAR MEMBERS AND MANAGMENT OF FPA IF YOU FIND SOME KIND OF SPELLING MISTAKES OR UNCORRECT SENTENCES PLZ FOR IVE ME .

I HAVE POSTED A THRED IN SCAM ALERT FOLDER THAT AVAFX.COM HAVE EAT MY ALL WINNING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT SINCE I STARTED TRADING WITH THIS BROKERS I HAVE CONTECTED WITH MY ACCOUNT MANAGER ON CHAT AND VIA MAIL BUT HE JUST TELL ME THAT I HAVE TRADED OUT SIDE THE MARKET AND SOME KIND OF DELAYED MARKET I REALLY NOT UNDERSTAND TOTAL MONEY IS OVER THEN 13500 EURO'S :unhappy::unhappy::unhappy:

This broker has been found to be a SCAM. I have read all the posts that are negative and see they are all from short term scalpers only.
They should state in their website that scalping is not allowed as others do.
If you scalp, then you are "out of market"?? If not, you are ok with them.
I am longer term, so my trades are fine.

To AVAFX.

I lost money in market , it have a good feeling more than lost by withdraw money from you.

Back