• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de Binary Mega Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Tell BDB your personal thread can be closed - if and when 100% of the money you are owed reaches your bank account, you can report the issue as resolved. Within a week or so, AsstMod will move it to the Resolved Issues folder, which is set to Read-Only. For some reason, there don't seem to be too many binary-related threads in that folder.

Well phone call from BDB today as result of my last email, No change in the offer just tried to talk me out of the chargeback saying that with the DOD I signed that I wouldn’t get anywhere. So I said paper work all ready with bank they are happy to go forward and feel that all should go well.

That's standard scam procedure. If they can't delay you with a new "recovery" plan, they'll try to discourage you from filing the chargeback.

I was told long ago Chris Johnson was fired because of his incompetence. Now I found out it is only one more LIE.

Employees,leave, get fired, quit, and die all the time. But for some reason, they keep coming back.

Tell BDB your personal thread can be closed - if and when 100% of the money you are owed reaches your bank account, you can report the issue as resolved. Within a week or so, AsstMod will move it to the Resolved Issues folder, which is set to Read-Only. For some reason, there don't seem to be too many binary-related threads in that folder.

That's standard scam procedure. If they can't delay you with a new "recovery" plan, they'll try to discourage you from filing the chargeback.

Employees,leave, get fired, quit, and die all the time. But for some reason, they keep coming back.
No, this thread cannot be closed as Pete is riding on my thread! I don't think that Pete has created his own thread ...

With new English sounding names ... as I'm sure has happened with Edward West as my lawyer has informed me that his email now bounces back, so they must have deleted that fake ID and created a new one for the new "Edward West" to continue to scam others. This was one of my reports to the Financial Ombudsman of Cyprus - why is it that these guys all use fake English names instead of their real names if they are a legitimate company as they all speak with heavy Eastern European accents ... that's being investigated as part of my complaint, or that's what I was told anyway ............ so take that you BDB lurkers on this forum .............

With new English sounding names ... as I'm sure has happened with Edward West as my lawyer has informed me that his email now bounces back, so they must have deleted that fake ID and created a new one for the new "Edward West" to continue to scam others. This was one of my reports to the Financial Ombudsman of Cyprus - why is it that these guys all use fake English names instead of their real names if they are a legitimate company as they all speak with heavy Eastern European accents ... that's being investigated as part of my complaint, or that's what I was told anyway ............ so take that you BDB lurkers on this forum .............

Exactly
And I have requested the broker license of the so called acc. Manager

I found out in customer chat that my account is under investigation and that is why they don't contact me now.

I would be very interested to know WHO is investigating. Is that Bdb themselves or are Cypriot authorities finally waking up with this beast.

Hi all on this forum and BDB

Anne can’t believe they have said that to you.

Comandant BDB are on the board they are not posting as because they know that we are in the right and that it would not be good form for them to post response’s to us on this forum.

Ok today update with BDB, yes return email from Tracy If I close the chargeback my end with the bank and close the thread on this forum they will give back my £5500 they last swindled me out off.

The normal BDB you have to cancel this or that before we can do anything.

So my answer back is from what I know that the thread I am on is not mine and I couldn’t close it as it belongs to someone else. If the thread is mine I can only mark it as resolved.

I have thought about closing the chargeback as long as I have in writing beforehand that they will return the money within 24 hours of my bank closing the chargeback, if the money is not in the account within 24 hours the bank will refill the chargeback with their email as evidence.

I am waiting for them to agree to the terms in writing that I can send to my bank before I would agree to such terms.

I know BDB are watching this thread as I have said in the email it should be the Banc de Binary giving way and helping the customer not the customer giving way to Banc de Binary. We will see what they have to say in their email I will pass it to the Bank and as long as the bank agree that this is a settlement then move forward.

Pete

I found out in customer chat that my account is under investigation and that is why they don't contact me now.

I would be very interested to know WHO is investigating. Is that Bdb themselves or are Cypriot authorities finally waking up with this beast.

"Your account is under investigation" is one of the things a scammer says to delay withdrawals - usually forever.

For BDB, in addition to attempting a chargeback, file complaints with:

Cysec
The Cyprus Financial Ombudsman
The Belize IFSC
eConsumer (please post the report number)
Any police or regulators in your country that handle online financial fraud (example: In the UK, it's ActionFraud)
The Israeli Securities Authority (ISA) http://www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx

Back