• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem banc de binary

I am having an issue with a company
ok so he replied with this

Barry Miller- Senior Account Manager
‎9‎:‎17‎ ‎AM
buddy I think the best thing would be asking Joseph all of those questions if anyone would have an answer he is the guy, I dont want to give you an answer that I dont feel its the best one‏

so i replied with this

actually im a little surprised that someone like yourself who is a pro trader as you have shown me wouldn't know absolutely the answer to my question.in 3 years with banc de binary you must have noticed a lot of differences between the price on the graphs and the prices on your trades.i would have thought that knowing where the price originates from would be one of the first questions you would ask for your own knowledge

i think ill just play it out for now before inviting their ceo onto the forum to explain this for himself...after all when a trade closes,where does the closing price actually come from?as a regulated body surely there has to be some benchmark?or maybe they just make it up for themselves....

lets be honest i know what my GUT is telling me,and im just wondering if they would be prepared to allow a small fish such as myself to put an official allegation of FRAUD to CYSEC as their regulator....and risk their license when lets face it there are so many far more gullible fish out there in the sea to feed on

ok so ive just had my first hour session with the analyst,and to be honest,he introduced me to a trading strategy which makes perfect sense to me,and will hopefully have a large strikerate.he also told me that they do indeed use the thompson reuters graphs as the benchmark,which has alleviated my concerns on that score.so we will see.

ok so ive just had my first hour session with the analyst,and to be honest,he introduced me to a trading strategy which makes perfect sense to me,and will hopefully have a large strikerate.he also told me that they do indeed use the thompson reuters graphs as the benchmark,which has alleviated my concerns on that score.so we will see.

Should we consider the issue resolved then?

I consider it a disaster waiting to happen.

I recommend NO trading while a withdrawal is under dispute. I also wonder if this 30% "No Trade" penalty is clearly disclosed in the T&C or not.

i havent actually tried to make a withdrawal at this point in time.i was just very alarmed with some of the other problems others have had with this company and whether or not they are on the level.and yes it does stipulate that if you want to withdraw funds while youre playing off the t&c attached to your bonus i.e. playing the deposit and bonus through 20x in volume there will be up to a 30% charge on the amount you wish to withdraw.its a neat way of circumventing the directive issued by cysec i.e allowing you access to your funds PROVIDED you pay a 30% charge to them.its a bit naughty but i guess they are trying to protect their bonuses that they give out.whether or not the time comes when i actually have played through the volume needed and then they either allow or disallow a withdrawal well i have yet to cross that particular bridge.all i can say for now is that the analyst they gave me a session which absolutely blew my mind with regards to applying fundamental knowledge to the markets,i have cross checked it against todays data and it holds true for today,obviously whether or not it holds up longer term remains to be seen but it is my suspicion that it will.and its good to know that if it goes tits up for any reason then at least ill be able to get some of my investment back,instead of losing the lot to a scam.time will tell,im saying it how it is,and i hope you appreciate the honesty ive come to this forum with.im very open minded at this stage,and will have no hesitation sharing what happens longer term,hopefully in a positive light but we shall see.

so yes if you wish to consider this matter resolved then i would tend to agree,at least on a temporary basis.but other members may want to read up on my findings,because many wont have the discipline to play through a 20x bonus in order to release their money,and will lose the lot and end up ranting that they have been scammed.i mean 20x doesnt seem like a lot but when you consider that for each trade if you are extremely disciplined you would expose no more than say 3-5% of your account balance,then you would have to make around 1500 separate trades before you are allowed to withdraw.and that takes TIME.so the t&c of accepting a bonus will constrict a lot of people to total frustration when a couple of trades go wrong and blow the rest of the stack in minutes if not hours.(the correlation between the graphs and what youre shown on the actual trade is still a bit of a concern,but i think if i keep careful written record of each trade,then when something looks wrong ill be able to compare it to the actual thompson reuters graph(incidentally how do you get access to those?)and if necessary ill open up a complaint there.but yes the message here is if you dont have the discipline then DEFINITELY DEFINITELY dont accept a bonus

Binary Options brokers have no liquidity providers. Whatever the named "analyst" told you about "thompson reuters graphs as the benchmark" is plain nonsense!
Their charts can not be used for trading without trading according to your forex broker mt4 platform. You must not compare it to any other sites prices.
Binary brokers have a page called "expiry rates" it shows on recent expiry rates and times, that's where to compare your exit or expiry rates.
If banc de binary have no such page them it shows clear bad service and Scam. Ofcourse not saying this page information is legible or real prices!! but this is how binary brokers work!

so yes in retrospect would they have taught me something so fundamental yet so good(again in theory i have yet to test it in real time markets) that they would then set out to scam me?doesnt make sense.i know others have had problems with this company,but again in theory i honestly believe we can consider this matter closed.
and i realise that none of you know me from adam and i could be trying to hook someone into joining them but thats just simply not true.im sure theres a bunch of trading platforms that come recommended on this site.i will however keep you all appraised on how this pans out if you want me to.

Back