• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Bankoptions and safe24options are scams!

I am having an issue with a company
I just finished a live "3 day" free Aussie session with Binary-live-signals... they push a lot for you to sign up with safe24options... now, the session had 3 signals and all 3 were positive.
I am debating if this is a big scam or not... please help.

I have Cedar Finance with 200 dollars in it so.... no big deal, but i'd like to find out more.

Also, I have privately chat on skype with other members and they all praise safe24options... and they all told me they have ATS (which requires a 25k minimum investment)... I wonder if they are all employees of the service. And I believe the "signal service" is also run by safe24options bank.

Have your skype buddies register here and describe their experiences for themselves.

Today's chat with them:

Now online: Leave a question or comment and we will try to attend to you shortly =)
You (click to change)
hi
You are currently being served by
Julie Turner
Julie Turner
hi
You (click to change)
so.....
Julie Turner
how can I help you?
You (click to change)
why all these scams complaints about fake offices in NY?
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...nkoptions-safe24options-scams.html#post112954
Julie Turner
that is not TRue
You (click to change)
ok
Julie Turner
competitors are making bad accusations with us
You (click to change)
probably
Julie Turner
Not all you read are true
You (click to change)
indeed
so where is your head quarter?
Julie Turner
Zurich
You (click to change)
can I visit?
Julie Turner
yes
you can
You (click to change)
great
where are you right now?
Julie Turner
here at Zurich
You (click to change)
Switzerland?
ok
Julie Turner
yes
You (click to change)
i attended your first session
impressive
Julie Turner
ok
what's your name?
You (click to change)
but many reviews are bad
i won't give you that
sorry
Julie Turner
why we are still existing?
You (click to change)
i don't know how long have you been in business?
Julie Turner
and why those people who said that didn't want to give their complete info
You (click to change)
are you talking about me
Julie Turner
2 yrs in the business
You (click to change)
?
Julie Turner
what i mean those people who's making bad accusations
they didn't give their info
You (click to change)
they have their name
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...nkoptions-safe24options-scams.html#post112954
look
for yourself
they accuse you are in business with safe24options... and use the signal service to lure people in
Julie Turner
not real name
the company is looking for them.. we will filed case against them
You (click to change)
ok
what's the minimum for autotrade?
Julie Turner
$20K
You (click to change)
you see?
Julie Turner
who is your account manager?
You (click to change)
in the room my acc manager told me 25k
binary business is full of scams
and i am afraid
you understand?
Julie Turner
please refer to your Account Manager then
You (click to change)
ok
thanks for your help
i'm calling... and no one is picking up
are you still there?
of course not
You are currently being served by
David Wilson
Julie Turner
just call
You (click to change)
i just did
David Wilson
Did we just informed you to refer this to your account manager?
Julie Turner
try again
You (click to change)
yes
David Wilson...
are you the supervisor?
David Wilson
refer to her to avoid miscommunication
You (click to change)
ok
feels like too much drama
i just have simple questions
David Wilson
Yes, You are so drammatic
You (click to change)
where do you think that insult me will get you anywhere?
i am a new customer
i just have questions
David Wilson
The way you talk to us doesnt mean you are allowed to say those things it doesnt sound a question ,sir
You (click to change)
ok
first of all I am a prespective customer
David Wilson
bear with us and our feelings
Yes, we know
You (click to change)
your job is CUSTOMER SERVICE
you are just feeling insulted by me
but i have just said to Julie
i was happy with the first session
I don't care about your feelings... you are a business. There are no feelings involved
David Wilson
Call us here coz it will create a miscommunication
You (click to change)
i just did
no answers

Ask them for a 30 day free trial of those signals and either trade them on demo or in that $200 account you have.

Considering everything reported above, it looks like putting any money with safe24 would be less than safe.

Yeah....

after the insults they just called me... from Honk Kong.
A kid named David was trying to tell me that all the bad reviews came from competitions.... lol

Davide,
I have warned you more than once.
Others who have ignored similar warnings now beg for assistance in getting their money back.
I am personally done helping any new victims who contradict my stern forwarnings.
I have not the time nor inclination to jump in to save you after you ignore sound advice.
IF YOU GO WITH THEM, AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN! Is that understood?
You will be scammed and will likely never again see a dime of your capital or any proclaimed bonuses or gains.
God help you on your trip to Hell.
PS: Next time, I might tell you what I really think of them.

I was deveiced too

I will tell you my experience. I started with B.O.L.S. signals on december, after investing previously in safe24options. They give me a bonus I never decided if I want or not, however, I fulfilled the conditions of bonus, and after 4 weeks trading with my investment and the bonus, I was in conditions to withdraw. I aske for request (the documents they requered for make any withdrawal, was sent just the day after investing), and no answer from the broker. I was keep in touch with 2 person from B.O.L.S., told them the broker didn't answer my emails, nor support live chat. Finally, two weeks ago, someone called Jamei Parker touch with me, telling he was from safe24options, almost insulting, telling me I didn't send documents requered. I tell him I did, I showed him the email, I resent it to email he was telling me (another department), I sent all official documents requered, and two week later (now) no answer, no withdrawal processed, and today, nor any answer about two people from B.O.L.S. I have in skype, nor Jamie Parker I have on skype too (and they were online, that's for sure). Conclusion: I wish I had read before this reports, I never had invested (although invested money wasn't excessive, what really concerns me is what they can do with those documents unscrupulous staff as those who are behind this fraude). I hae already started the complaint. I write from europe.

Hello everybody!

I really don't know where to begin.. I have never participated in any kind of forum discussions or even ever thought of registering in a forum. But a few minutes ago I have been "googling" this and that... and being with safe24options.com for a rather extensive time I have decided to google them as well, just to see what would show up... And then the 1st thing that popped up is this forum. I have carefully read each post, even more than once.. and what I read REALLY disgusted me!!!! to such an extent that I almost fell of my chair!!! I would have never expected to read such crap and nonsense about two companies that close to perfect!!!!!

..I mean I have been a client of Binary Options Live Signals - (here previously referred to as BOLS) since September 2012, at that time I was trading with xpmarkets… at that time I already had about 3k in xpmarkets I didn’t want to bother changing the broker.. so after something like 3-1, 3-1 and 3-0 for my 3 day trial I just took their "all-sessions" monthly package... I have expected to get some profit using their signals but not that much!!!! u see i live in LA, and yes, it does take a few hours of your time to by your PC at 2:30 pm; then again a 5:30 pm; then wait until 1:30 am and u do gotta be able to get urself up from the bed right before its the NYSE open at 6:30 am.. but tell you what, that was sure as hell worth it!!!! ..just getting a daily score of like 6 wins and 2 loses, or 3 or 4 straight wins a day, lifted my account balance from 3k to almost 7k in that one month that i was using their signals!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, i admit i have invested more than 5% of my total budget in 1 trade and all that.. but i was confident in those guys and they never let me down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..so after my month of their all-sessions package came to an end, i had like 7k on my account in xpmarkets and i decided to continue trading using BOLS's signals; so i asked them if they can give me a discount since i want to continue.. and they told me that i can sign up for a VIP package, meaning that if i deposit 5k to their partner broker safe24options.com i would get their all-sessions package for free!!! for the whole duration of my account with safe24!!! plus a free iPad 2!!!
..i thought: no, hell no, that cant be true, where is the catch? so they told me that as part of this package i would get a 75% bonus that i have to turn over 30 times in order for them to make money from me as a client.. since they are giving me all this stuff for free, that is the only way they earn, from a % of my trading volume...

..and so i did.. withdrew all my money from xpmarkets (it took a few weeks for them since i had more than 5k profit above my initial investment) then i opened a platinum VIP account with safe24options giving me a FREE IPAD2 and all-sessions package with BOLS!!! the bonus that they gave me was $3750, so i had to trade a total volume of 112,500 in order to validate all the freebies that they gave me!!! ...i dont know what the hell are the people talking about in this forum but BOLS issue about 80 signals in a week.. and 55-65 out of them are correct and profitable...

..so having opened an account with safe24options for a total of $8750 (including the bonus) in october, just by forcing myself not to miss any sessions and by purchasing a faster working PC, my account grew to 15k by november then to around 22k by december.. every week i have executed about 50 out of their 80 weekly signals; investing $500 in each trade... the math is quite simple... 50*4 = 200 (trades in a month) * 500 USD = 100,000 turnover per month... starting in october and making about 200 trades a month gave absolutely no reason for both BOLS and Safe24options as to why I couldnt keep my ipad2 and withdraw the 22k from my account by Christmas!!!!! and so i did!!!!!!!!!! applied for a withdrawal on 4th december, on the 10th i got my 5k back to my VISA card and the 17k profit was wired to my bank by the 14th december.... 10 days!!!!! And yes, they said that since it is my 1st withdrawal it took so long, every following withdrawal would take up to 3-5 days, since they have already verified my identity and things like that…

After the new year I have opened two accounts with safe24options one for the auto-trade with an initial investment of 20k and the other for manual trading for 5k... the auto-trade account comes with a free iphone 5, that, together with my second free ipad 2 was delivered to my door via Fedex within a week!!!! since then, i have continued to enjoy their services!!! without any issues what so ever!!!! I have met plenty of happy clients in many of the VIP or the auto-trade groups that they have placed me... so I have no idea what the hell are those people are talking about???? u saying that about 50+ clients that I came across in skype groups that are happy with BOLS/Safe24 actually work for them??? Then hell they got lots of employees!!!! Haha, its just a compliment to their companies!!!

And who gives a crap where their office is?? You are not buying shoes from them, you cant come to their location and request a change if there is any damage… fk its online business guys, their office could be on the moon!! we are living in a world of globalization... everything is made in china or in the 3rd world countries.. what are you guys talking about??????? have you ever seen any call center that is based in wall street??? of course not.. they are all outsourced to some english speaking countries like India.. so if safe24options have a billing address in Wall street… (like most of the binary option brokers) and one of their “smart” trainee told you that they are calling and working from Wall st., who gives a crap?!?!??! i dont... their call agents at least speak understandable English without a fkin indian accent and the support really does work round the clock… and believe u me, I know what I am talking about, I trade all major markets worldwide!!!!

So to sum up, I am still feeling revolted by what I read in this forum, I have been a client of those two companies for almost 6 months, I have never been insulted by their stuff all the account managers and traders have been very friendly and helpful.. at the end of the day if you go on their live chat and start acting like a retard, shouting that “you are a scam” they will put a retard on the other line to tell you to fk off… Its quite hard for me to express my outrage about what kind of nonsense that I have read, but still I want to share my “success story” with the people who might also come across this forum of starting with 3k in September and getting 2 free ipads and 1 brand new iphone 5 together with my 17k profit by Christmas.

If I was an internet marketer selling the binary options scam, I would have said exactly what you said! Great sales person. However, unfortunately, crappy product! Binary options have nothing got to do with trading. It is a gamble and nothing else.

It's funny how the percentage of brand new forum accounts praising a product is almost always higher than the percentage of brand new accounts saying how there was a problem.

Maybe MarkG74 would care to post a trading statement to help document his great successes?

Back