• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Bankoptions and safe24options are scams!

I am having an issue with a company
Another one post wonder speaking in favor of Safe24Options and it's associated companies.

You people do realize that this tactic just makes Safe24Options.com look more like a scam, right?

Gummy 100% sure that they (Ross Cooley, shahinn, mrnicecookie, etc) just wanna get free stuff they dont deserve. Must have deposited to got the free iPad/iPhone and started calling their bank to do a chargeback so that they can keep it without turning its value over 30 times.

To Gummy, this just a gang of good for nothing fraudster ripoff abusers of professional hard devoted work that BOLS provide on a daily basis! A company second to none!!!

Gummy totally happy, baby!! Safe24options account managers: Mary, Sarah, John, Joseph from billing have all been FANTASTIC and continue to be!!! All Gummy's questions answered in no time. Very professional team!! Many thanks to my account manager at BOLS Rikki, she answers Gummy's questions or concerns literally 24/7 be she in the office or at home!!!

Respect to all of you!

hi
What a wonderfull reasons given from safe24options. I do not understand why they give different people different answers?
IS SAFE24OPTIONS IS SCAM?
AFTER FULL-FILL ALL THE TERMS AND CONTIOTNS REQUEST FOR WITHDRAWAL ON 27TH DEC UNTIL NOW NEVER RECEIVE MONEY
I think Safe24options do not feel shame to tell new customers like this below....

"(Ross Cooley, shahinn, mrnicecookie, etc) just wanna get free stuff they dont deserve."

WHO WANT FREE STUFF? WE ASK FOR WITHDRAWAL NEVER GIVE FROM DEC 2012. all my associates request for withdrawal never even reply them also.. reply me after 4 months, told me that i send virus so will not give my profits.. my associates will also not receive profits why? NO REASON. ?
MY INITIAL INVESTMENT WANT TO PAY ME IN INSTALLMENT.. I PAY FULL AMOUNT.. NOW SAY MY INVESTMENT WILL RECEIVE IN INSTALLMENT
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS..?

telling to customers i am harded for free stuff. what a wonderfully reason...

i got a list of poeple who never receive the withdrawals... get a funny escuse when they request for withdrawal

kindly click and look at this 2 links below

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/24479-www-safe24options-com-3.html

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...yoptions-live-signals-com-vip-packages-3.html

can reach me on skype id: shahniceguy
my email far9000@yahoo.com
i sway my god i have alrady full-fill all the terms and conditions.
i open account in 1st week of oct.2012 (at that point the term conditions is only 60 days)
i request for withdrawal on 27th dec. which is more than 90days already...
once i requst for withdrawal my account manager reply acknowledge they receive my withdrawal request will process.. I HAVE PROOF EMAIL AND MESSAGE FROM SOPHIE ADAM ALSO HAVE PROOF.. know they tell me i send virus..so do not want to give my profits, and my investment in i will receive in installment...
IF SAFE24OPTIONS NOT HARDED FOR OUR MONEY THAN JUST MUST RETURN OUR MONEY IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT ANY FUNNY REASON
regards
irshad

i have a list of people who never receive the withdrawals...
their email address and skype id tooo.
if anyone want kindly message me

regards
irshad

Does anyone know where they can be physically contacted, the company building?

I am also a recent victim of their ATS scam, and am willing to go their personally and get my money with force if I have to, using police and lawyers If I must.

If only I found this thread before joining.

Hmmmm

Does anyone know where they can be physically contacted, the company building?

I am also a recent victim of their ATS scam, and am willing to go their personally and get my money with force if I have to, using police and lawyers If I must.

If only I found this thread before joining.

Right this company is not a scam! Talk to Rosy on skype, i am sure she wil help you - rose.bols

Dimeetz have you had a bonus applied to your account?
Have you met the turnover of you Bonus ( i think it is about 30x bonus amount)
Have you talked To Rosy my account manager on skype, she is by far the most helpful Account manager i have ever spoken to. EVER

I deposited 800 USD to my safe24options account, this is binary options live signals partner broker.
SO of course they are going to want you to trade with them!
1) they have use the same broker to place trades on and 2) they have the same expiry times/ graph etc

Now my use with the the signals they provide is.... i was given access to the skype room for HK signals ( Honk Kong ) runs at 2:30 am BST (UK time) These signals are hard to Manually trade as i have found and failed miserably LOL :(

Before i started trading i must mention i asked Rosy (my accounts manager) via skype to remove my bonus that safe24option added automatically. this was removed within about 12 hours. this allows you to submit a withdrawal without any trading terms/ requirements.

I did however place a $800 trade using my own knowledge and use of MT4 indicators i have running on my Metatrader software.

This was a great success and i think managed to get my account balance up to around $1600 Then i attempted to trade the signals i was provided via a skype room and my account balance is now $0 aha which sucks.
I suck at manual trading

Anyway the signals and ATS service is something i am looking at putting in for.. any trades Gisele Places, your account automatically replicates, with a 5% per trade of your current account balance.

To wrap it up nicely;
Safe24option is not a scam
Talk to Rosy smith (rose.bols) on Skype
If you do not want a bonus on your account get it removed! BEFORE starting to trade.

Good luck to anyone in the ATS already and any future person that is looking into safe24 and binaryoptions live signals service
:)

Safe24options.com scam broker

Right this company is not a scam! Talk to Rosy on skype, i am sure she wil help you - rose.bols

Dimeetz have you had a bonus applied to your account?
Have you met the turnover of you Bonus ( i think it is about 30x bonus amount)
Have you talked To Rosy my account manager on skype, she is by far the most helpful Account manager i have ever spoken to. EVER

I deposited 800 USD to my safe24options account, this is binary options live signals partner broker.
SO of course they are going to want you to trade with them!
1) they have use the same broker to place trades on and 2) they have the same expiry times/ graph etc

Now my use with the the signals they provide is.... i was given access to the skype room for HK signals ( Honk Kong ) runs at 2:30 am BST (UK time) These signals are hard to Manually trade as i have found and failed miserably LOL :(

Before i started trading i must mention i asked Rosy (my accounts manager) via skype to remove my bonus that safe24option added automatically. this was removed within about 12 hours. this allows you to submit a withdrawal without any trading terms/ requirements.

I did however place a $800 trade using my own knowledge and use of MT4 indicators i have running on my Metatrader software.

This was a great success and i think managed to get my account balance up to around $1600 Then i attempted to trade the signals i was provided via a skype room and my account balance is now $0 aha which sucks.
I suck at manual trading

Anyway the signals and ATS service is something i am looking at putting in for.. any trades Gisele Places, your account automatically replicates, with a 5% per trade of your current account balance.

To wrap it up nicely;
Safe24option is not a scam
Talk to Rosy smith (rose.bols) on Skype
If you do not want a bonus on your account get it removed! BEFORE starting to trade.

Good luck to anyone in the ATS already and any future person that is looking into safe24 and binaryoptions live signals service
:)

This guy is belongs to safe24options broker....don't believe him....they are real scam broker...if u want lose ur money then nothing to say much....those who r reading this Thread but don't waste ur money.... U ll cry after few months......

lsmith34221, prove to me that they and yourself are not a scam.

I have more proof otherwise.

I have been with them for more than 5 months via ATS, and I forfeited my bonus from the very beginning for the very reason that I wanted to withdraw from my account freely without having to trade any required volume first.

My account manager is Rikki Chen (real or fake name, who knows) and she is also very helpful, but not helpful enough to get me my money back.

And thank you for the good luck wishes, because it looks like I will need it to get my money back.

How many One Post Wonders does that make in this thread? Why does Safe24Options have all these super-happy customers who create brand new forums accounts for the sole purpose of making a single post about how happy they are? Funny that not one of these people ever posted about anything else before or after.

I now do believe that one of them was a real customer. Alanterran (post #26 in this thread) edited his post. It was an attack on Shahinn, but now it says that Alan can't get his money out and has been scammed too.

I spoke to customer officials yesterday asking their address in USA. Logging in under different names each time.

The 1st official said their main office is in Hong Kong, I asked for their USA office, then she told me they don't have one.

Why do they not have a USA office yet they have a USA Contact Number?
And there USA contact number also just rings.

The second official just replied with, "Our Main office is in Hong Kong".
Then immediately kicked me off chat.

If they had a USA office someone from there could go there or the FBI could do something.
If I lived in USA I would definitely go.

However if they only have offices in Hong Kong then I think we are slightly screwed. Unless someone knows of a China authority we can contact to look into things?

Back